PCT Assist + Lean Xtreme Stack ...any thoughts?

JDRG

JDRG

Awards
Hi there,

I'm interested in these two products and wanted to know if it would be a good idea to run them together!
Although I'm doing a bulk (not completely clean) and try to gain weight, it wouldnt be bad to lose some fat. My bf is around 13%, but it doesnt seem to be spread evenly among my body. Most of my fat is located at my thighs and around the navel. This and the fact that testboosters don't help me much mass gain whise lead me to the conclusion that my test levels are good (sincs im 19 lol) but my estrogen and cortisol may be too high, and reducing these would help me to gain mass faster and maybe even loose some fat...
Do you think these products are a good choice for that purpose? And is it a good idea to run them together or may they be altering my hormone levels too much regarding my age?

:thanks:
:wave2:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
They won't "alter" your hormone levels for the worse or anything. You probably need to check out your diet first, but a good anti-estrogen such as hyperdrol x2 and lean xtreme or lean fx would be a good combo for some very lean gains and like you said, maybe some fatloss as well

JDRG

JDRG

Awards
They won't "alter" your hormone levels for the worse or anything. You probably need to check out your diet first, but a good anti-estrogen such as hyperdrol x2 and lean xtreme or lean fx would be a good combo for some very lean gains and like you said, maybe some fatloss as well
Unfortunately, there are very few shops in EU i can make use of and HD expensive at these..hmm

But I could use Cissus Drol which also contains 6-Bromo and Divanil but i found no information about the amounts of these substances...

PTC Assist or Cissus Drol? (PCTA is 9€ more expensive)
Or just Lean Xtreme as standalone? hmm