- 01-27-2004, 04:35 PM
I searched the forums but not much on HGH supplements...Is this product any good and if not are there any out there worth trying.....Click LInk below
- 01-27-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by MaDmaN
This is similar to the one made by NUTRACEUTICS Pro-HGH, and possible you can get cheaper some where else.
I have been using for about little more than a year:
What I have notice:
1. My hair and nails grows twice as faster that before, so I go to the barber shop more often.
2. My sleep have improved.
3. My body fat has been in check, even when I really don't have a clean diet.
4. My skin color looks better, and rinkles not showing much.
5. About muscle I can"t attest about that or a least I can say my muscle have grow due to this product.
6.My mood also have improved a lot.
I have try about 6 GH products out there, and then only one that at least worked for me where the above ones.
Remember a cycle is about three months before you start notice any changes. So you will need three boxes. Also the most important thing is that you will have to take three hours after you last meal, I normally have my last meal at 7pm so I can take at 10pm is when I go to sleep.
Hope this help!
01-27-2004, 08:26 PM
Hey Rhinoman thank you that is excellent info....just what I was looking for.... Is that the one you used..NUTRACEUTICS Pro-HGH....
Last edited by MaDmaN; 01-27-2004 at 08:46 PM.
01-27-2004, 09:46 PM
Holy **** that's a lot of money! Is this just a "precursor" type product?
-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
01-27-2004, 10:35 PM
01-27-2004, 10:48 PM
I actually think some brands may be pretty decent products (although non of them have real hgh which is an injectable anyway) for older people. I think the best ones take the shotgun approach and include more vits/minerals/aminos.Originally Posted by MaDmaN
Check out bb.com for price per serving and ingredients. MHP brand looks good too.
01-27-2004, 11:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BeastMode in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 99Last Post: 03-27-2017, 06:33 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2010, 06:07 PM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2007, 11:47 AM
- By LunaHotel in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-27-2004, 10:14 PM
- By DUKY808 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2004, 01:30 AM