Good test booster to help Total Test & lower estradiol??

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Take a look at Recycle by Purus Labs. We have been getting a ton of great feedback on it as both a PCT product and as a standalone.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am looking forward to Omega's reformulated T-Force.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You want a T-Booster to increase test, but the AI is what you want to lower E2. Search for "Best Test booster", billions of threads, and many opinions on AIs. I like TD Form personally.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
You want a T-Booster to increase test, but the AI is what you want to lower E2. Search for "Best Test booster", billions of threads, and many opinions on AIs. I like TD Form personally.
I know that, but don't most test boosters mainly effect free test? I am more concerned about total test. And I am looking for one backed by blood work not "feels good". I am currently using DTH (ED)/Drive (ED)/Sustain Alpha (pulsed 2 on 2 off)

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that, but don't most test boosters mainly effect free test? I am more concerned about total test. And I am looking for one backed by blood work not "feels good". I am currently using DTH (ED)/Drive (ED)/Sustain Alpha (pulsed 2 on 2 off)
Some hit it in different ways. Divanil (3,4-THF) has been shown in studies to bind SHBG and displace Testosterone, initially this will also unload some E2. Whereas other test boosters attempt to boost LH output (thus TT), some are mimetics. Also worrying about total test and not free test is avoiding the issue since it is the Free Testosterone that you really want to manipulate. If you could boost TT but your body compensates by increasing SHBG, you really haven't got anywhere. You're on a pretty good trio; if someone was a bit more obese/high E2, they could go on an AI.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what would you all recommend?
There are more (it's just doing research on various products to find them), but these are the top three that I would recommend:

* T-911
* Sustain Alpha (which you're already using)
* DTH (which you're already using)

The stack you are using right now does a good job of increasing total AND free testosterone and controlling or decreasing estrogen, Austin.

...worrying about total test and not free test is avoiding the issue since it is the Free Testosterone that you really want to manipulate..
This is completely correct. What point is there in increasing total testosterone if you CAN'T use it???

Team APPNUT

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
There are more (it's just doing research on various products to find them), but these are the top three that I would recommend:

* T-911
* Sustain Alpha (which you're already using)
* DTH (which you're already using)

The stack you are using right now does a good job of increasing total AND free testosterone and controlling or decreasing estrogen, Austin.

This is completely correct. What point is there in increasing total testosterone if you CAN'T use it???

Team APPNUT
I agree on the second part, but there is a specific reason I am targeting total testosterone versus free testosterone. PM on the way Rosie.

-Tex
Team APPNUT

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
DTP man its the shizz, cant wait to pick it up, and it wil boost yer tt just look at the BW on DTHC.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX MS contains potent ingredients such as the forementioned divanil as well as 25r-diol and other that synergistically boost free test as well as total test. It also has a very mild anti-estrogen in it... If you are looking for a stronger test boosting AND anti-estrogen stack, mass fx stacked with our 6-bromo (anti-estrogen) product, hyperdrol x2 , would be a perfect choice for you

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX MS contains potent ingredients such as the forementioned divanil as well as 25r-diol and other that synergistically boost free test as well as total test. It also has a very mild anti-estrogen in it... If you are looking for a stronger test boosting AND anti-estrogen stack, mass fx stacked with our 6-bromo (anti-estrogen) product, hyperdrol x2 , would be a perfect choice for you
YES! MassFXMS is very good i have had nothing but great results on it, one time i gain about 9lbs from 6caps aday

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree on the second part, but there is a specific reason I am targeting total testosterone versus free testosterone. PM on the way Rosie.

-Tex
Team APPNUT
I see. In that case any testosterone booster that works should help. Stack it with an AI, and hopefully that will do the trick.

Team APPNUT