Good test booster to help Total Test & lower estradiol??

  1. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    Good test booster to help Total Test & lower estradiol??


    what would you all recommend?
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

  2. Registered User
    blueboy22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    298
    Rep Power
    227

    Take a look at Recycle by Purus Labs. We have been getting a ton of great feedback on it as both a PCT product and as a standalone.
  3. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Killinois
    Posts
    7,375
    Rep Power
    724205

    I am looking forward to Omega's reformulated T-Force.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   
       

  4. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    You want a T-Booster to increase test, but the AI is what you want to lower E2. Search for "Best Test booster", billions of threads, and many opinions on AIs. I like TD Form personally.
  5. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    You want a T-Booster to increase test, but the AI is what you want to lower E2. Search for "Best Test booster", billions of threads, and many opinions on AIs. I like TD Form personally.
    I know that, but don't most test boosters mainly effect free test? I am more concerned about total test. And I am looking for one backed by blood work not "feels good". I am currently using DTH (ED)/Drive (ED)/Sustain Alpha (pulsed 2 on 2 off)
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I know that, but don't most test boosters mainly effect free test? I am more concerned about total test. And I am looking for one backed by blood work not "feels good". I am currently using DTH (ED)/Drive (ED)/Sustain Alpha (pulsed 2 on 2 off)
    Some hit it in different ways. Divanil (3,4-THF) has been shown in studies to bind SHBG and displace Testosterone, initially this will also unload some E2. Whereas other test boosters attempt to boost LH output (thus TT), some are mimetics. Also worrying about total test and not free test is avoiding the issue since it is the Free Testosterone that you really want to manipulate. If you could boost TT but your body compensates by increasing SHBG, you really haven't got anywhere. You're on a pretty good trio; if someone was a bit more obese/high E2, they could go on an AI.
  7. Registered User
    chainsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,212
    Rep Power
    3817

    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    I am looking forward to Omega's reformulated T-Force.
    I have not heard about this, will it be anytime soon. I heard that someone has found a standardized Fadogia extract.
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    what would you all recommend?
    There are more (it's just doing research on various products to find them), but these are the top three that I would recommend:

    * T-911
    * Sustain Alpha (which you're already using)
    * DTH (which you're already using)

    The stack you are using right now does a good job of increasing total AND free testosterone and controlling or decreasing estrogen, Austin.


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    ...worrying about total test and not free test is avoiding the issue since it is the Free Testosterone that you really want to manipulate..
    This is completely correct. What point is there in increasing total testosterone if you CAN'T use it???


    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Registered User
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,239
    Rep Power
    38247

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    There are more (it's just doing research on various products to find them), but these are the top three that I would recommend:

    * T-911
    * Sustain Alpha (which you're already using)
    * DTH (which you're already using)

    The stack you are using right now does a good job of increasing total AND free testosterone and controlling or decreasing estrogen, Austin.




    This is completely correct. What point is there in increasing total testosterone if you CAN'T use it???


    Team APPNUT
    I agree on the second part, but there is a specific reason I am targeting total testosterone versus free testosterone. PM on the way Rosie.

    -Tex
    Team APPNUT
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  10. Registered User
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    oly
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1633

    DTP man its the shizz, cant wait to pick it up, and it wil boost yer tt just look at the BW on DTHC.
  11. Registered User
    sublimejeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,685
    Rep Power
    979

    Mass FX MS contains potent ingredients such as the forementioned divanil as well as 25r-diol and other that synergistically boost free test as well as total test. It also has a very mild anti-estrogen in it... If you are looking for a stronger test boosting AND anti-estrogen stack, mass fx stacked with our 6-bromo (anti-estrogen) product, hyperdrol x2 , would be a perfect choice for you
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree
  12. Registered User
    alwaysgaining's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    oly
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    1633

    Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    Mass FX MS contains potent ingredients such as the forementioned divanil as well as 25r-diol and other that synergistically boost free test as well as total test. It also has a very mild anti-estrogen in it... If you are looking for a stronger test boosting AND anti-estrogen stack, mass fx stacked with our 6-bromo (anti-estrogen) product, hyperdrol x2 , would be a perfect choice for you
    YES! MassFXMS is very good i have had nothing but great results on it, one time i gain about 9lbs from 6caps aday
  13. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Kiwi in the United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,171
    Rep Power
    194004

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    I agree on the second part, but there is a specific reason I am targeting total testosterone versus free testosterone. PM on the way Rosie.

    -Tex
    Team APPNUT
    I see. In that case any testosterone booster that works should help. Stack it with an AI, and hopefully that will do the trick.

    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204220

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasLifter89 View Post
    what would you all recommend?
    2nd Gear
    Alcar
    Drive
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ZMA-T good test booster?
    By callaway in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-11-2008, 05:31 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-09-2008, 10:36 PM
  3. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 06:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in