Lean Xtreme, IGF-2, and Hyperdrol X2

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
So i have been taking Lean xtreme and IGF-2 for about a week and have been loving the results already, definitely noticing my Bodyfat levels going down. I have a bottle of hyperdrol x2 and have heard it is great for cutting but i want to make sure its okay to stack with these other 2 products.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
It would not only be good to stack with them, but would probably work out very very well! Dose 2 capsules before bed and 2 others spread evenly throughout the day

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So i have been taking Lean xtreme and IGF-2 for about a week and have been loving the results already, definitely noticing my Bodyfat levels going down. I have a bottle of hyperdrol x2 and have heard it is great for cutting but i want to make sure its okay to stack with these other 2 products.
Is fine to use with Lean Xtreme and IGF-2.

On another note entirely, how did your cycle of The ONE go (you never finished your log)?

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
Guejsn, i actually want to apoligize for not finishing it. Life got pretty busy and my computer broke. But All i can say is My The One cycle was amazing, i gained so much strength and mass it was ridiculous. I kept all my strength through PCT and actually got a little stronger in PCT. I lost weight in PCt but kept all my strength. It was overall a great cycle.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good! How did you dose it?

Afrochowder

Afrochowder

Awards
I took in the morning with breakfast whenever i woke up, by noon the latest and i usually lifted by 5. But first week i dosed 3caps , and weeks 2-4 i dosed 4 caps. Agression and pumps were insane, i was an animal in the gym.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Guejsn, i actually want to apoligize for not finishing it. Life got pretty busy and my computer broke. But All i can say is My The One cycle was amazing, i gained so much strength and mass it was ridiculous. I kept all my strength through PCT and actually got a little stronger in PCT. I lost weight in PCt but kept all my strength. It was overall a great cycle.
No need to apologize; sometimes life gets in the way.

Great to hear that your cycle was amazing :)