Cre-02 dosing

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I bought some cre-02 and had issues with getting a bottle from the bad batch where the enteric coating was coming off so the great guys at millenium sports shipped another one out immediately to cover the issue i had with the bottle. would taking 3 normal ones and 3 of the defective ones be ok? i ask because i didn't feel much off of 3 tabs but if i take 6 before a workout endurance is great and i seem to catch my breathe a lot faster. was thinking about buying the cordygen but if i can get the extra from the other cre-02 it'll be a lot cheaper for me

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sure, that'll be fine. Might as well use it, the ingredients are still great!

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Sure, that'll be fine. Might as well use it, the ingredients are still great!
was just worried about the creatine causing some stomach issues with 5 grams total and the enteric coating basically being useless on 3 of the pills i'd be taking. but i can definately tell a difference with the more cordyceps. i was skeptical about how effective they really were but boy was i wrong

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
If the caps are broken, what exactly is dimished about the product? Is it just the time-released effect? I have a bottle, with the same problem. Cracked pills throughout. Am I wasting my time?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
It is indeed less effective with broken caps.

From Matt: "The product certainly wont provide the same gains when the enteric coating is compromised."

You get a replacement bottle if you contact MST.

In my experience you get a decent normal creatine effect if you take around 9 broken caps 30 minutes prior to workout, but still not as effective as 3 whole caps 2 hours pre workout ;)

I think more companies should look into enteric coating of their products, it does make a very big difference in this case.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
If the caps are broken, what exactly is dimished about the product? Is it just the time-released effect? I have a bottle, with the same problem. Cracked pills throughout. Am I wasting my time?
the enteric coating is just supposed to pass the stomach without getting broken down and have 100% of the creatine in the intestine for absorbtion. which will probably only affect the creatine part of it. call millenium sports about it and they'll probably send u another bottle

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Btw just noticed you're doing crossfit, tried cordygen yet?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Btw just noticed you're doing crossfit, tried cordygen yet?
Oh yes I have. For quite some time now! Just when I thought C5 was the stuff, CGv02 came to take the stage. Phenominal products.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Oh yes I have. For quite some time now! Just when I thought C5 was the stuff, CGv02 came to take the stage. Phenominal products.
Ah yes, funny thing is C5 does indeed increase performance for me but I run out of oxygen in a different way. Without I just tire out and have to take small rests, on C5 I can push myself further but then have to take rests because my lungs start hurting and I'm gasping for air. It's like I get a performance boost which allows me to keep going a bit longer but then pay the double penalty for having gone further. I've ordered VO2, gonna try it to see how that does sometime next month.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
for anyone experiencing problems with your Cre-02, please contact me and once you ship back to us, then we will surely send you a new bottle.

As far as taking the product, you will lose a lot of the benefit because the creatine is dosed fairly low because of the absorbtion in the small intenstine....and once you begin to digest in the stomach vs. the small intestine, you will lose a lot of the product's effect.