Started P-Slin Bulk

FINEMNT

Awards
I started p-slin bulk and vat attack, along with CLA, and currently on T-BOL by Thermolife. Anyways, my question is about the p-slin. I train at 5am 3 days outta the week, and I usually train on an empty stomach besides a preworkout NO drink. I see on most posts, this is to be used as a preworkout supplement 15 min before your preworkout meal, which is approx 1 hour before your workout. Man, this means I would have to be getting up around 3:45am! Shoot, there is no way I can do this, as it is, I can barely squeeze 6hrs of sleep. My question is if I will get the full benefits if I use it post workout with my high carb mix of oats, yogurt, and whey isolate? What would you all suggest? Opinions are appreciated.

Here is my supplement schedule, please critique:
4:30am
Pre-Workout Drink: NO Fury - seems to work great or me!
CLA
VAT Attack
T-Bol
5:00am - Train
6:30am - P-Slin
6:45am - Postworkout Meal
2 Cups of oats, 1/2 C yogurt, 25g Whey Isolate
9:30am - Snack
11:45am
CLA
VAT Attack
P-Slin
12:00pm - High Carb Lunch
3pm - Snack
6pm - Dinner
9:45am - Pre Bed
VAT Attack
ZMA
Lean PM
10:30pm - ZZZZZZZZZasleepZZZZZZZZ

PSlin and VAT Attack are mixed with crystal light using 1/4 tsp.

ecupirate

Awards
I'm using bulk pslin right now, I do know that it will work fine if you take it after you work out. You just won't get the "food pump" from eating all those carbs before your workout, your just going to help shuttle everything back into your muscles.

BTW... I've had many questions about pslin and I don't get many questions answered either

FINEMNT

Awards
Thanx for your input, I'll keep searching, and I'll keep asking if anything comes up.
It's the only way to learn

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
I think it's hard to say since I don't know what your goal is right now. I'm not sure it there's a best way though.

The way I use it is this. I'm on a perpetual recomp.

30 minutes pre training-Jack3d/DominATP(this can be anything, I just like this combo right now)/1 AP

10 minutes pre training-Start sipping on-
500mg Bulk Psllin
4 scoops Xtend
60g Waxy maize
1/2 cup ground oats
I drink this throughout my workout, and then finish the rest post workout.

FINEMNT

Awards
Thanx for the tip. My goals are to shed some fat without sacrificing muscle. I'm way Tubs at the moment, my diet is in check, so far 6lbs of fat down! Thanx for the advice, I'll look into sipping throughout the workout.

I think it's hard to say since I don't know what your goal is right now. I'm not sure it there's a best way though.

The way I use it is this. I'm on a perpetual recomp.

30 minutes pre training-Jack3d/DominATP(this can be anything, I just like this combo right now)/1 AP

10 minutes pre training-Start sipping on-
500mg Bulk Psllin
4 scoops Xtend
60g Waxy maize
1/2 cup ground oats
I drink this throughout my workout, and then finish the rest post workout.
Nice mix!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started p-slin bulk and vat attack, along with CLA, and currently on T-BOL by Thermolife. Anyways, my question is about the p-slin. I train at 5am 3 days outta the week, and I usually train on an empty stomach besides a preworkout NO drink. I see on most posts, this is to be used as a preworkout supplement 15 min before your preworkout meal, which is approx 1 hour before your workout. Man, this means I would have to be getting up around 3:45am! Shoot, there is no way I can do this, as it is, I can barely squeeze 6hrs of sleep. My question is if I will get the full benefits if I use it post workout with my high carb mix of oats, yogurt, and whey isolate? What would you all suggest? Opinions are appreciated.

Here is my supplement schedule, please critique:
4:30am
Pre-Workout Drink: NO Fury - seems to work great or me!
CLA
VAT Attack
T-Bol
5:00am - Train
6:30am - P-Slin
6:45am - Postworkout Meal
2 Cups of oats, 1/2 C yogurt, 25g Whey Isolate
9:30am - Snack
11:45am
CLA
VAT Attack
P-Slin
12:00pm - High Carb Lunch
3pm - Snack
6pm - Dinner
9:45am - Pre Bed
VAT Attack
ZMA
Lean PM
10:30pm - ZZZZZZZZZasleepZZZZZZZZ

PSlin and VAT Attack are mixed with crystal light using 1/4 tsp.
Dosing post-workout may be your only option.

Are you going to get the world famous pumps from the P-Slin? No.
Are you going to have out-of-this-world glycogen replenishment post-workout? Yes.

In your case, you could also consider a Mass-Monster type drink intra-workout. This would be a great may for you to reap the benefits from this one-of-a-kind intra-shake... (See Download)

What are your goals?

Attachments

FINEMNT

Awards
Thanx for all your answers! Great Help here! As far as goals, I'm looking into shedding some fat off. So far, I do feel a difference, I've dropped a few pounds, but my diet has been in check. What I do notice though is that I feel "STRONG" throughout the day, even after a high intensity workout, which was never the case for me before. I love this feeling. I am going to try the mass monster shake intra-workout, thanx again!