n large 2 or cytogainer?
- 06-11-2009, 01:11 PM
- 06-11-2009, 03:40 PM
- 06-11-2009, 03:52 PM
06-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Proper nutrition and controlling your macro intake is what will give you proper weight gain; the additions to protein suggested above are all excellent and I am going to see about that recipe, sounds intriguing. Just don't be having weight gainer that is loaded in simple sugar or high in bad fats, especially late at night or it will be stored as fat.
06-11-2009, 06:11 PM
06-11-2009, 08:04 PM
n large has always been a great addition for me when I plan on putting on weight. I love how the chocolate tastes, and it helps me put one good weight. I only take 1 serving a day though.
06-11-2009, 09:50 PM
i've taken both before...both good, get whichever is cheaper for you. Or get both and use one, then the other. I like to cycle supps, even if they are gainers or protein.
06-11-2009, 11:17 PM
06-12-2009, 12:59 AM
06-12-2009, 01:07 AM
Straight whey is better preworkout.
Upon waking and postworkout, is fine...drink with nonfat milk for better results.
Similar Forum Threads
- By crowpass in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-19-2008, 02:46 AM
- By dustinhxc in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 02-06-2008, 12:01 PM
- By russy_russ in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2008, 04:46 PM
- By jnoodles in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-04-2008, 02:45 PM
- By DavidCream in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2007, 11:27 AM