n large 2 or cytogainer?

cheaboii

Awards
whichh 1 is better
i play football andd im 5'8 150
andd im trynaa gainn weightt fastt before the season starts
whichh would u guys recommend and how should i be taking it?? thanxx
and gaining weight fast wont make me slower rightt?

tattoopierced1

i'd make your own gainer... oats, EVOO, Natty PB, and protein powder go a long way.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Proper nutrition and controlling your macro intake is what will give you proper weight gain; the additions to protein suggested above are all excellent and I am going to see about that recipe, sounds intriguing. Just don't be having weight gainer that is loaded in simple sugar or high in bad fats, especially late at night or it will be stored as fat.

reden

reden

Awards
n large has always been a great addition for me when I plan on putting on weight. I love how the chocolate tastes, and it helps me put one good weight. I only take 1 serving a day though.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
i've taken both before...both good, get whichever is cheaper for you. Or get both and use one, then the other. I like to cycle supps, even if they are gainers or protein.

cheaboii

Awards
i've taken both before...both good, get whichever is cheaper for you. Or get both and use one, then the other. I like to cycle supps, even if they are gainers or protein.
okay i just got cytogainer cause it was on sale
should i do like 1 pre workout and 1 post workout
or
1 morning and 1 post or wht do u think?

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Straight whey is better preworkout.

Upon waking and postworkout, cytogainer is fine...drink with nonfat milk for better results.