Dosing RPM

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Has the recommended dosage on RPM changed? About 200lbs here and recall last time I used it, bottle indicated 5 caps for 200lbs + but just got a bottle and it indicates 3-4 caps?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
go by the bottle and adjust if needed. but i have not heard anything changed if that's what your wondering. if you always took 5, you s/b fine with that

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has the recommended dosage on RPM changed? About 200lbs here and recall last time I used it, bottle indicated 5 caps for 200lbs + but just got a bottle and it indicates 3-4 caps?
Since RPM was reformulated dosages may have been tweaked a little, for best effects. If you were using 5 caps before, and it was the original version of RPM, then you will find that you don't need to use 5 caps with the reformulated version, as it is more potent.

Just go by the dosages on the label. At 200lb you should be using 2-4 caps (i.e. 4 caps on resistance training days and 2 caps on non-resistance training days).

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Please elaborate as I had checked into this before ordering and was told several times the formula has NOT changed by several AN reps.:scratchchin:

Since RPM was reformulated...as it is more potent.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why does this come up every 3 weeks? It's been covered ad naseum. It was reformulated...about 2 years ago. 90% of all rpm sold has been the new one, etc.

Rpm is good ****, new or old. Buy it and blow pr's every week.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please elaborate as I had checked into this before ordering and was told several times the formula has NOT changed by several AN reps.:scratchchin:
RPM was reformulated LAST year. Therefore it has NOT been done so again since then. You HAVE the reformulated (i.e. new, latest, etc.) version.

And yes, as poison said, this has been covered before, when it was done, and when everyone had questions about it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guejsn can't say it, but I will:

Fatburner, take your rpm, sit there, shut up, and let it bleed. :D how ya been buddy?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Supplements 4
Supplements 6
Supplements 9
Supplements 34