best supplements for muscle growth

  1. Registered User
    bbphato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    103
    Answers
    0

    best supplements for muscle growth


    hi guys, which is the best supplements or stack for muscle growth?

    thanks all

  2. Registered User
    DaveMcNaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    186
    Answers
    0


    maybe glycobol + cissus drol + preworkout product

    add protein,creatine and vitamins
  3. Registered User
    sublimejeh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,685
    Answers
    0


    Whey protein isolate, creatine and a multi-vitamin.

    Get those. When you have them some good things to add would be: Mass FX, Hyperdrol X2, caffeine, beta alanine, citruline malate
    Get your FREE RIPPED GUIDE

    www.newstarathletics.com/rippedfree
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Flaw's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,278
    Answers
    0


    Creatine and beta alanine looking pretty good.
    “Lord, whom shall we go away to? You have sayings of everlasting life"- John 6:68

    WHAT has science offered?
  5. Registered User
    bbphato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    103
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by sublimejeh View Post
    Whey protein isolate, creatine and a multi-vitamin.

    Get those. When you have them some good things to add would be: Mass FX, Hyperdrol X2, caffeine, beta alanine, citruline malate

    i have already, anabol 5, whey protein, enoxide,and no xplode

    i want take mass fx after anabol 5,
    which kind of creatine i have to take?
    hyperdrol x2 is prohormones?
    beta alanine and citruline malate?

    where i can find those supplements?
    when in the day i have to use this all products ?

    thanks
  6. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar


    Quality food!!!!
  7. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by bbphato View Post
    i have already, anabol 5, whey protein, enoxide,and no xplode

    i want take mass fx after anabol 5,
    which kind of creatine i have to take?
    hyperdrol x2 is prohormones?
    beta alanine and citruline malate?

    where i can find those supplements?
    when in the day i have to use this all products ?

    thanks
    Take creatine monohydrate. It is proven to work.
    Hyperdrol is not a prohormone.

    everything you have listed can be found here at NP.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  8. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by bbphato View Post
    i have already, anabol 5, whey protein, enoxide,and no xplode

    i want take mass fx after anabol 5,
    which kind of creatine i have to take?
    hyperdrol x2 is prohormones?
    beta alanine and citruline malate?

    where i can find those supplements?
    when in the day i have to use this all products ?

    thanks
    You don't HAVE to take creatine on MFX, but if you want too you can.

    HX2 is NOT a ph, it's an AI. Works get with MFX.

    NutraPlanet
  9. Registered User
    bbphato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    103
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    You don't HAVE to take creatine on MFX, but if you want too you can.

    HX2 is NOT a ph, it's an AI. Works get with MFX.

    NutraPlanet
    i take

    a whey in the morning, with 3 anabol 5
    at lunch i take 2 anabol 5
    pre work out i take 2 enoxide an 1 scoop of no xplode
    during the wo i take amminoacids
    post wo i take a protein shake
    at dinner i take 2 anabol 5

    When i can take creatine?
    when i can take HX2 ?
    or citrusine malate or beta alanine?

    (i take mass fx when i finish my anabol 5)


    thanks all
  10. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by bbphato View Post
    i take

    a whey in the morning, with 3 anabol 5
    at lunch i take 2 anabol 5
    pre work out i take 2 enoxide an 1 scoop of no xplode
    during the wo i take amminoacids
    post wo i take a protein shake
    at dinner i take 2 anabol 5

    When i can take creatine?
    when i can take HX2 ?
    or citrusine malate or beta alanine?

    (i take mass fx when i finish my anabol 5)


    thanks all
    the bottles will tell you when to take them. Creatine and Beta Alanine are usually taken pre and post workout. Dont forget how important your diet is. All these supps will be nothing without a good diet.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  11. Registered User
    bbphato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    103
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    the bottles will tell you when to take them. Creatine and Beta Alanine are usually taken pre and post workout. Dont forget how important your diet is. All these supps will be nothing without a good diet.
    thank you, i have a good diet,

    ok resumè with new supplements


    morning

    whey 30 gr + 3 anabol 5 + vitamins

    lunch
    2 anabol 5

    pre wo
    1 scoop no xplodel + 2 tabs of enoxide 2 scoop creatine monoydrate and beta alanine (how much of b a ? )

    during wo
    amminoacids

    post wo

    protein shake + 2 scoop creatine monoydrate + beta alanine

    dinner

    2 anabol 5

    pre sleep

    protein shake

    PS: when i finish my anabol 5 i will start a mass fx with HX2 is good?
    is good stack Mass fx an HX2 with the other my supplements?

    (the best pre wo are animal pump or no xplode or gaspari 250? )

    thaks a lot!
  12. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    the bottles will tell you when to take them. Creatine and Beta Alanine are usually taken pre and post workout. Dont forget how important your diet is. All these supps will be nothing without a good diet.
    Very true!

    HX2 should be taken:
    1 upon waking, 1 around mid-afternoon, and 2 at bed time.
    The 2 caps at bedtime will help you get some good quality sleep plus up test production while you sleep, which is when the body produces most testosterone to begin with.
  13. Registered User
    bbphato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    103
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    Very true!

    HX2 should be taken:
    1 upon waking, 1 around mid-afternoon, and 2 at bed time.
    The 2 caps at bedtime will help you get some good quality sleep plus up test production while you sleep, which is when the body produces most testosterone to begin with.
    Where i can find the HX2? but the price of mass fx is 84.99 dollars??
  14. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    You can find the Hyperdol here at NP
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  15. Banned
    searl12's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,381
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bbphato View Post
    thank you, i have a good diet,

    ok resumè with new supplements


    morning

    whey 30 gr + 3 anabol 5 + vitamins

    lunch
    2 anabol 5

    pre wo
    1 scoop no xplodel + 2 tabs of enoxide 2 scoop creatine monoydrate and beta alanine (how much of b a ? )

    during wo
    amminoacids

    post wo

    protein shake + 2 scoop creatine monoydrate + beta alanine

    dinner

    2 anabol 5

    pre sleep

    protein shake

    PS: when i finish my anabol 5 i will start a mass fx with HX2 is good?
    is good stack Mass fx an HX2 with the other my supplements?

    (the best pre wo are animal pump or no xplode or gaspari 250? )

    thaks a lot!
    Man not to be a prck, but you seem to be taking aloooot of stuff. You have 10g creatine with NO explode pre? then 10g after? Why not keep everything the same but just take the N.O pre, then add 5g mono after your workout. Im pretty sure that is more than enough, plus 20g everyday cant be that great for your kidneys. Once you hit a certain level of creatine "more" per say isnt going to be better.

    And those arent the best pre W.O products. There ok but much better have been introduced.

    -Jacked-heard amazing things from this
    -muscle prime by All Max is amazing! and it has no creatine in it

    .02
  16. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    Man not to be a prck, but you seem to be taking aloooot of stuff. You have 10g creatine with NO explode pre? then 10g after? Why not keep everything the same but just take the N.O pre, then add 5g mono after your workout. Im pretty sure that is more than enough, plus 20g everyday cant be that great for your kidneys. Once you hit a certain level of creatine "more" per say isnt going to be better.

    And those arent the best pre W.O products. There ok but much better have been introduced.

    -Jacked-heard amazing things from this
    -muscle prime by All Max is amazing! and it has no creatine in it

    .02
    x2 on the muscle prime

    make sure your intaking a good quanity of water.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  17. Banned
    searl12's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,381
    Answers
    0


    for sure with all that creatine and other supps, his kidneys will be working hard and they will need a ton of water. Probably the most overlooked thing in all of exercising/nutrition.

    You should try the ALL MAX muscle Prime blueberry, its never ending energy, 2 scoops is good for almost 3 hours lol, and I weigh 220lbs. Just gets me jacked for whatever I have to do.
  18. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    for sure with all that creatine and other supps, his kidneys will be working hard and they will need a ton of water. Probably the most overlooked thing in all of exercising/nutrition.

    You should try the ALL MAX muscle Prime blueberry, its never ending energy, 2 scoops is good for almost 3 hours lol, and I weigh 220lbs. Just gets me jacked for whatever I have to do.
    I have heard their products are some of the best tasting products too. My brother raves about them.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  19. jim623
    Guest
    jim623's Avatar


    Quote Originally Posted by bbphato View Post
    Where i can find the HX2? but the price of mass fx is 84.99 dollars??
    You should be able to get MFX for half that!

    It's 51.95 at NP, but I've found it cheaper before.
  20. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by jim623 View Post
    You should be able to get MFX for half that!
    yeah you should!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  21. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,305
    Answers
    0


    Usually to increase muscle during a bulk or in general i make a checklist. This my checklist that has worked best:

    1. Make sure your getting 7-8 hrs.

    2. Make sure you diet without supps is giving you around 1.5 g of protein per lb. If gone up to two.

    3. Multi-V.

    4. Whey isolate post lift, Whey blend during day, casein b4 bed.

    5. Creatine Mono + BCAA + Glut

    6. Supps that have worked best for me:
    SuperPump250 and SizeOn with Anabolic Pump
    VPX Shotgun and Synthesize

    And the best supps in my opinion are:Prime and Powerfull by USP

    If you take Anabolic Pump, Prime, Powerfull, and SizeOn with the pre-workout of ur choice i think u will be very satisfied with ur results.

    Pre-workout im switching to jack3d. Ill probably post what i think about it.
  22. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    BULKING=EATING

    FO SHO
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,305
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    BULKING=EATING

    FO SHO

    Amen...while on Anabolic pump i was putting down around 4500-5000 cals a day and i went up 20lbs in under 2 months. Those gains have stayed to this day.
  24. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Amen...while on Anabolic pump i was putting down around 4500-5000 cals a day and i went up 20lbs in under 2 months. Those gains have stayed to this day.
    surely not all muscle.....????
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  25. Banned
    searl12's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,381
    Answers
    0


    ooh god no, but with a good bulk, goos supps and a great routine 20lbs of braun is doable
  26. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    I figured it wasnt lol I was just seeing if I heard him right. Anytime your bulking your always gonna gain some fat.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  27. Banned
    searl12's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,381
    Answers
    0


    for sure man. Try some green mag with a natty test booster with a clean bulk.

    Makes for a nice healthy stack in my opinion
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,305
    Answers
    0


    i couldnt say how much was muscle and how much was fat. But what i can tell u was everyone i was lifting with and around thought i was cycling some serious steroids. Even though i was only on SP250, SO, and AP
  29. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    for sure man. Try some green mag with a natty test booster with a clean bulk.

    Makes for a nice healthy stack in my opinion
    I usually like to stick with just plain bulk CM. Its cheap and effective. I am intersted in Omega's new natty tbooster they are coming out with tho.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  30. Banned
    searl12's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,381
    Answers
    0


    Im usually the same but 80 servings is a good deal in my opinion tastes good oo. Just a thought, will check the omega test booster
  31. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by searl12 View Post
    Im usually the same but 80 servings is a good deal in my opinion tastes good oo. Just a thought, will check the omega test booster
    Its not out yet, its being reforumlated.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  32. Registered User
    bbphato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    103
    Answers
    0


    Hi guys, i tried prime usb labs, but is don't work...
  33. Registered User
    simmons's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    423
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by bbphato View Post
    Hi guys, i tried prime usb labs, but is don't work...
    Out of curiosity, how long did you use it, and what dosing protocol did you follow?
  34. Registered User
    bbphato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    103
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by simmons View Post
    Out of curiosity, how long did you use it, and what dosing protocol did you follow?
    for 1 month 3-3-3
  35. Registered User
    bbphato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    103
    Answers
    0


    what is NP ? where is in miami beach a good nutrition shop? i have saw only Gnc but the price is more expensive, for mass fx 84.99 i don't believe that!

    thanks all
  36. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by bbphato View Post
    what is NP ? where is in miami beach a good nutrition shop? i have saw only Gnc but the price is more expensive, for mass fx 84.99 i don't believe that!

    thanks all
    Nutraplanet. Go up at the top of the screen and press store lol. This is a store/forum
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  37. Registered User
    bbphato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    103
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Nutraplanet. Go up at the top of the screen and press store lol. This is a store/forum
    But it is a real shop? because i stay in miami beach,but i don't live here i cant order on line
    How i can do? thanks all
  38. Registered User
    fightbackhxc's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,386
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by bbphato View Post
    But it is a real shop? because i stay in miami beach,but i don't live here i cant order on line
    How i can do? thanks all
    Its not a brick and mortar retailer, just an online shop.
    http://anabolicminds.com/store/
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  39. Registered User
    bbphato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    103
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Its not a brick and mortar retailer, just an online shop.
    ahh ok,but they ship in italy?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Estrogren and muscle growth
    By Dahollow in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 01:40 PM
  2. Supplements for natural growth
    By ezjax in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 07:09 PM
  3. How to balnce muscle growth
    By TeaEhRoar in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-22-2009, 06:03 PM
  4. Hair growth supplements/vitamins/foods?
    By eneyman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 05:04 AM
  5. DNP and Muscle Growth
    By noctorum in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 09:03 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in