Stuck between 2 stacks

itzgambino

Awards
I have 2 stacks I have been considering for my next bulk, but even after researching and comparing the two I am having problems picking 1.

1) Anabolic Pump, Prime, Jacked (or another Pre-Wo)

2) Nos Ether, DTH, JP8

My sticking point is that I am 20, so I figure I probably would benefit most from DTH because I believe the new formula will have nettle root in it. And also the fact that Prime will only last around 2 weeks with 1 bottle. On the other hand I really want to give anabolic pump a try, after reading all the reviews and write-ups. Any suggestions on which one would be better/more useful for me, or any ideas about any other product which would be better suited?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm... this is not my thing - I like Primodial's products, 'cause I like their reps - but the "Asteriod stack" of USPlabs is worth considering. Anabolic Pump, Prime and PowerFull because its good value. USP have some buy 3 get one free offer as well (never worked it out).

I've not really looked at Jack3D in detail but from memory it didn't look impressive, but USP do have a habit of innovation so I could have misread it. It seemed like a load of caffeine based stims and thats it (from my perspective).

Core Zap (particularly), Focus XT and the new Slim Xtreme ... seem good for motivation. I've got Atro-phex ... interesting mix but I don't think I'll be repeating the purchase.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how about the Muscle Pharm stack?

Assault, Bulletproof, Battle Fuel?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both those stacks would be solid stacks. I liked Jacked alot as a prework out supplement gets you wired with great pumps. You can look around it gets alot of positive feedback. Haven't tried Prime yet. But i don't see you going wrong with either stacks both come from good companies.

itzgambino

Awards
how about the Muscle Pharm stack?

Assault, Bulletproof, Battle Fuel?
ive cycled that twice and loved it, i just want to experiment with others and i really want to give anabolic pump a run

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright sounds good man, have you viewed any AP logs? or gotten any reviews?

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
u could always do a mix of both. i wanted to run dth but never came back in stock so i went with AP/prime. AP is the ****. Prime im giving some more time but ive noticed the fast recovery. no soreness after a hard workout.

itzgambino

Awards
yea all the logs for AP logs look amazing, the common thread i do see in reviews is how prime sometimes takes so long for results to show. I was thinking about just subbing DTH for prime and hope that AP works just as good with DTH.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would look into Activate Xtreme

itzgambino

Awards
I would look into Activate Xtreme

Since you mentioned activate xtreme, I have looked into it and now I reconfigured my thoughts and feel like if DTH is not back in stock by the time I am ready to order I will go with

Activate xtreme
Anabolic Pump
RPM
and Possibly stoked? Every log of this and AX I have read seem to have great results. But do you think adding AX to this is overkill or does RPM basically fill in the gap for Pre-Wo and as a compliment to AX or DTH?

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
not sure about stoked but RPM is great for pre-wo. it should compliment AP and dth/actx

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have read very good things about Act. X and Stoked.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you chose our ASteroid stack or would like any more information regarding it, feel free to contact me!