Proteins! Actually, my review on a brand..

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, I am here to bore you again, this time it's protein.. I recently had the chance of trying All The Whey's own whey isolate product.. Here's the breakdown:

Mixability- The powder was light, not dense and clumpy like most powders.. It mixed in a shaker with 2% milk very smooth, no lumps..

Taste- Damn good! I'm big on proteins that taste good, and this could be an addiction for me.. Just as rehab was helping with Muscle Milk, I try this product! :D

Versatility- Odd way of reviewing a protein, but yes it's versatile in a way that you can make a gainer out of it, or as I did, post-workout shake.. It tasted great in water, I added dextrose and creatine, perfect combo! Also, milk, flax, and natural peanut butter makes a great bedtime shake for you..

Here's the information on the chocolate flavor, the vanilla and strawberry are 25g protein per 28g serving..

Breakdown- 1 scoop = 28.4g

Calories: 102
Total Fat: <1g
Carbs: 1g
Protein: 24g

Plenty vitamins, minerals, and sweetend with splenda.. I do intend to invest, check out their site, very cheap prices on tons of it!

I might make my supp reviews a monthly habit.. ;)

Last edited:

BrKonman

Awards
Gotta ask what flavor was it that you tried?

When the company *first* started, and all they had was unflavored I picked up a tub of the concentrate. Absolutely the worst tasting, worst mixing can of crap I'd ever tried. I *still* have it, because it was far to revolting to use. I actually sent their customer service multiple emails asking if they would take it back, or offer a discount on a flavored one as this was the worst protein I'd ever used, and I'm absolutely convinced it was a bad batch from all the reports of other users at that time. Unfortunately, I never once received a response. Hopefully they've shaped up since then, because that is an awful way to conduct business.

In case your wondering, the emails were sent within the first week of receiving the protein (I only used a couple shakes out of it, trying with varying items to mask the puke flavoring), again a few weeks later, and one rather recently, out of morbid curiosity.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh, brother! Unflavored concentrate is the WORSE! :(

I tried the chocolate, tasted like Nestle Quik, no joke.. Try blending the unflavored with peanutbutter, sugar-free Swiss Miss, and a banana.. I used to do that in college when broke.. ;)

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
All the Whey's Response

Hi,

Somebody told me about this thread.

BrKonman, we never got your emails. I don't know why. We have a guarantee. Please contact me for a refund.

99% of the people that buy unflavored think that it is virtually tasteless. The people that don't like it think that it tastes bad.

We never send bad product.

Thank You,

Dom Tricome
[email protected]

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi,

BrKonman, we never got your emails. I don't know why. We have a guarantee. Please contact me for a refund.

99% of the people that buy unflavored think that it is virtually tasteless. The people that don't like it think that it tastes bad.

Thank You,

Dom Tricome
[email protected]
Welcome! Recognize the name? ;)

This is a good thing, we got the man in charge here.. Any questions, problems, marriage proposals can be done in this thread.. :)

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Pete I hope you aren't lying about the Quik thing :p

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Brother, I don't lie about protein flavor.. :)

Did I steer you wrong with Muscle Milk, or Nectar? This is in the same league, only more affordable..

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
No I know you didn't , but allthewhey chocolate looks good and at a very reasonable price , specially 10lbs. Thanks Pete, and keep those reviews coming. I hadnt seend your pic bro, looking big shredded modafucker :)

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Thank You,

Dom Tricome
[email protected]
I respect your mode of business ethics. You have my attention...

Chemo

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Curious as to how much your getting 10lbs for. I usually buy ON whey because of it's taste and affordable price. LMK I could make a switch if the price is right.

Pete also on a side note, if your looking for a new product to taste test ON just came out with a MRP with 45g of whey.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Pete also on a side note, if your looking for a new product to taste test ON just came out with a MRP with 45g of whey.
I saw that one, I'll check into it.. ;)

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
That's the **** with a lot of MRP, loaded with maltodextrin

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Get ATW's concentrate, blend in some flax seeds and whole oats.. MRP ready to go.. ;)

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Yeah whole oats with ATW looks tasty, I don't like flaxseed in my MRP :p

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Natural peanut butter works as a good fat.. Wimp! :D

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell you what. I am sick of protein powder threads. However, I decided to try allthewhey concentrate, both because of the price and all of the pimping at other boards. My partner and I got 10lbs each of the chocolate concentrate, I am thoroughly impressed with this stuff. Stuff mixes like no other powder I've tried. The taste is pleasant woithout being overwhelming. I have yet to try the isolate, but am about to order some. Based on price and taste, I would recommend everyone use the concentrate.

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Scotty2 : concentrate over isolate? based on price I assume yes, but how about flavor wise?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The concentrate tastes just as good as the isolate.. It's actually a blend of both..

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Scotty2 : concentrate over isolate? based on price I assume yes, but how about flavor wise?
I bought the concentrate to use at other times of the day other than PWO and/or bedtime. The flavor, like I said, is pleasant and not overwhelming.

BrKonman

Awards
Welcome! Recognize the name? ;)

This is a good thing, we got the man in charge here.. Any questions, problems, marriage proposals can be done in this thread.. :)
Thanks much Petey. It looks like we have the situation resolved now.

I definitely retract any negative comments I made about their customer service, as Dom Tricome has just demonstrated to me through phone calls and near instantaneous email response, that AllTheWhey is on top of the game. Amazing how I almost never sound off on a subject, and the one time I do the service I receive is unbelievable and fully changed my opinion.

The issue was handled extraordinarily well, and I received the kind of treatment we've all come to expect from places like PN ;)

I'll be sure to add my review of the protein when it arrives.

- The Finally Satisified BK

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bigpete , did you tried using ATW with rice milk?
I tried with rice milk, 2%, and whole milk before bed.. I didn't get to 202 on rice milk alone, brother.. ;)

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Damn you , 202 at what height 5'9?? that's what im looking for , 200+ lbs at 5'9" , ur my new hero.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LoL, yeah I'm 5'-9" and 202, hopefully I keep it for awhile.. :)

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
u guys are in king of prussia huh..thats like 20 mins from me..u got a store front?

Hi,

Thank You,

Dom Tricome
[email protected]

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
No Store Front

Hi,

I'm sorry, but we don't have a store. It's an administrative office. We have no product here.

Thank You

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Damn King of Prussia is 10 mins from my house. It would be nice if you had a store front but how bout a job, you need a good man behind that protein:D

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
LOL I just ordered 30lbs bro, I'm looking forward to trying it.

Blutarski

Blutarski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Alot of people on Swolecat's board use ATW, and I have always heard good things about Dom as a real good dude. BigPete, how does it compare tastewise to Low Carb Grow (Biotest). If it is close to as good at the price you can't beat it. Grow is awesome tasting but way expensive

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alot of people on Swolecat's board use ATW, and I have always heard good things about Dom as a real good dude. BigPete, how does it compare tastewise to Low Carb Grow (Biotest). If it is close to as good at the price you can't beat it. Grow is awesome tasting but way expensive
I'd never pay money for a Biotest product, I'll never know for sure.. ATW is that damn good, trust me.. :)

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Very nice TA. Bro's I ordered 30lbs of whey on tuesday night and got it today (thursday). As for the taste, I got 20lbs choc and 10lb of straw. I just had some of the choc and it does taste good. Bump for alltheywhey. Good lookin Pete.

DarCSA

Awards
Glad to hear it pete. Plus you look like the Terminator in those shades bro.

Tahq

Awards
I have place several 20lb orders with ATW and must agree...great product and fast reliable service. I prefer the chocolate flavor...mmmm good stuff!

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
man im spoiled i ordered thursday and got notice it will arrive tuesday..if jiminis is in philly then there only a 15 min difference in distance..damn ups and weekends..im used to dps getting things here the next day

Very nice TA. Bro's I ordered 30lbs of whey on tuesday night and got it today (thursday). As for the taste, I got 20lbs choc and 10lb of straw. I just had some of the choc and it does taste good. Bump for alltheywhey. Good lookin Pete.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Great product, great service, great price! :D I really can't ask for more, this is the best place to get your whey :)

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Shipping to Canada (Toronto, Ontario area)... any idea of typical price for say 20lbs?

Want to order.. would be good to know fi I am gonna get raped lol.

Thanks!

A

dtricome

Board Sponsor
Awards
Shipping to Canada

Hi,

We have a contract with UPS, so your package won't be stopped.

To get the cost, please start the order process. You don't have to finish. Use "compare and select UPS rate." The price is for all of the costs.

Thank You

canadian champ

Awards
  • Established
i just made 20 shipment to toronto... comes out to 150 can$.
only bad thing is the 15% sales tax. bummer.
still a great deal though.
cc

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i just made 20 shipment to toronto... comes out to 150 can$.
only bad thing is the 15% sales tax. bummer.
still a great deal though.
cc
If I wanted 15% sales tax I'd place an order at SND *laughs*

Shipping is a bitch!!! I just might have see if I can get my buddy in Detroit to hold onto it for me until I can pick it up in a few weeks.

I can't bare the thought of paying $24.25 for shipping.

A