Proteins! Actually, my review on a brand..

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Thank You

Take Care

2. Alot of people on Swolecat's board use ATW, and I have always heard good things about Dom as a real good dude. BigPete, how does it compare tastewise to Low Carb Grow (Biotest). If it is close to as good at the price you can't beat it. Grow is awesome tasting but way expensive
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Blutarski
    Alot of people on Swolecat's board use ATW, and I have always heard good things about Dom as a real good dude. BigPete, how does it compare tastewise to Low Carb Grow (Biotest). If it is close to as good at the price you can't beat it. Grow is awesome tasting but way expensive
    I'd never pay money for a Biotest product, I'll never know for sure.. ATW is that damn good, trust me..

4. Very nice TA. Bro's I ordered 30lbs of whey on tuesday night and got it today (thursday). As for the taste, I got 20lbs choc and 10lb of straw. I just had some of the choc and it does taste good. Bump for alltheywhey. Good lookin Pete.

5. Glad to hear it pete. Plus you look like the Terminator in those shades bro.
    •   

6. I have place several 20lb orders with ATW and must agree...great product and fast reliable service. I prefer the chocolate flavor...mmmm good stuff!

7. man im spoiled i ordered thursday and got notice it will arrive tuesday..if jiminis is in philly then there only a 15 min difference in distance..damn ups and weekends..im used to dps getting things here the next day

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Very nice TA. Bro's I ordered 30lbs of whey on tuesday night and got it today (thursday). As for the taste, I got 20lbs choc and 10lb of straw. I just had some of the choc and it does taste good. Bump for alltheywhey. Good lookin Pete.

8. Great product, great service, great price! I really can't ask for more, this is the best place to get your whey

9. Shipping to Canada (Toronto, Ontario area)... any idea of typical price for say 20lbs?

Want to order.. would be good to know fi I am gonna get raped lol.

Thanks!

A
  10. Shipping to Canada

Hi,

We have a contract with UPS, so your package won't be stopped.

To get the cost, please start the order process. You don't have to finish. Use "compare and select UPS rate." The price is for all of the costs.

Thank You

11. i just made 20 shipment to toronto... comes out to 150 can$.
    only bad thing is the 15% sales tax. bummer.
    still a great deal though.
    cc

12. Quote Originally Posted by canadian champ
    i just made 20 shipment to toronto... comes out to 150 can$.
    only bad thing is the 15% sales tax. bummer.
    still a great deal though.
    cc
    If I wanted 15% sales tax I'd place an order at SND *laughs*

Shipping is a bitch!!! I just might have see if I can get my buddy in Detroit to hold onto it for me until I can pick it up in a few weeks.

I can't bare the thought of paying $24.25 for shipping.

A
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Reviews on AnaBeta, Lit-up, PCT Revolution
    By mattrag in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 11:14 PM
  2. My Review on WPI, Excell , and CS
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 11:21 PM
  3. My Review on the beginner's package!