need help! best supplement to put on muscle mass and get results
- 06-08-2009, 10:48 PM
- 06-08-2009, 11:30 PM
it depends on what an individual is lacking.....
e.g if diet is your problem, then focus on food, food related supps and multiple meals throughout the day.
Diet, workout and lifestyle are what you wana be looking at before Methyl-1-D.
Btw, Methyl-1-D does require Post Cycle Therapy.
06-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Your first post is looking for a supplement to gain 10-20lbs? How about spend some time to learn how to train and eat properly for said goals? 5'7'' 145lbs you have a while to go before dabbling in PHs.
06-08-2009, 11:57 PM
Facebook John Smeton Fitness
Similar Forum Threads
- By rqtball in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 01-30-2011, 06:31 PM
- By hard iron in forum AnabolicsReplies: 323Last Post: 01-17-2010, 04:20 PM
- By chris42393 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2009, 08:30 PM
- By tshaw024 in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 05-24-2009, 09:58 AM
- By Gym4Life in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 06-06-2008, 11:27 AM