Ever here of this stuff? Sounds good

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
It is called Test Xtreme. It is a test booster. It says alot of good things about there product and A money back gurantee. It even says a month supply will get you from a 1in to 2.5 inches and keep 80 percent of the muslce built. I reasearched and could not find any more info.

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Your post is a little vague my friend,how about giving us some more info like the ingredient profile.:dunno:

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Listen hear, I wouldn't be so fast to post about your need for another 1-2.5 in hear, ya here?

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
Man I cant find the ingredenat list any where. If you go on google and type in test xtreme it is like the first one that comes up.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
really? test xtreme would be the first thing that came up for test xtreme? haha good bit of knowledge to have

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
You promoting around here bro'. Is that what you're doing.....!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

SacTownRob

Awards
It is BS !! I found what your talkin bout and they promise you will turn into the Hulk but no ingredients? I couldnt find anything in regards to what it contains in the bottle.... Dont fall into that trap.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Get Diesel used to have a trib test extreme,.. but that's been discontinued,.. or so I thought.