stoked/activate xtreme stack

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.53%

Question stoked/activate xtreme stack

ive been on it for about a week now. i like the fullness i get in my muscles. the thing that has been sucking is the LETHARGY! it has been kicking my butt like crazy. im tired all day long. i feel like im on 30mg of superdrol-kind of tired. it has been impossible for me to not take a nap after my workout. on top of that i can hardly stay up past 930. i didnt think the combo would produce those types of sides.

my question is, has anyone else experience these problems? ive been taking caffeine, ephedrine, jacked to help battle the sides but im still yawning all day long. im thinking about getting off it and taking stoked by itself, finish it, then take activate. any thoughts?

2. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by ryaroberts View Post
    ive been on it for about a week now. i like the fullness i get in my muscles. the thing that has been sucking is the LETHARGY! it has been kicking my butt like crazy. im tired all day long. i feel like im on 30mg of superdrol-kind of tired. it has been impossible for me to not take a nap after my workout. on top of that i can hardly stay up past 930. i didnt think the combo would produce those types of sides.

my question is, has anyone else experience these problems? ive been taking caffeine, ephedrine, jacked to help battle the sides but im still yawning all day long. im thinking about getting off it and taking stoked by itself, finish it, then take activate. any thoughts?

I did not experience those sides on that stack in fact I felt great. I not sure if all those stims are a good thing. It could be your body is worn out from the stims or maybe you just do not respond well to one of the test boosters.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.53%

ive currently taking stoked. been off activate for 2 days, and i can already feel a difference. im still tired, but not as tired. the only stims i have been taking are 100mg caff. first thing in the morning. then jacked preworkout (3x week).
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 06:25 AM
  2. Activate Xtreme/Stoked Stack!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-26-2008, 12:10 PM
  3. Activate Xtreme + Stoked + ?
    By ndnguy85 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-25-2008, 10:27 PM