BAD ASS MASS .... is safe?

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
is freak, but, is safe?

great dosage of 25-spiro, but ... is safe?

Alri said... Jungle not is a PH, and any person said, yes , is a ph...

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wouldn't take **** from alri. Both jungle warfare and venom had unlisted pharmeceuticals in the ingredients. Why bother, when you can get better, more effective **** elsewhere?

dmillz224

dmillz224

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take **** from alri. Both jungle warfare and venom had unlisted pharmeceuticals in the ingredients. Why bother, when you can get better, more effective **** elsewhere?
agreed thats just not good business practice IMO not to mention dangerous thats why I wont use any of their products

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i want products that work, if ALRI happens to produce those......

so be it.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Problem begins when you think you're taking a non-hormonal supplement, which in reality contains steroids, or a fatburner which contains pharmeceutical drugs. The 'extra' ingredients aren't a problem, persay, but when you don't know you are taking them, it's easy to overdose, cause contraindictions, or screw yourself by not doing any pct whatsoever.

Some shady isht there.

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
OP, I don't understand the message you were trying to convey at all...are you foreign?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
OP, I don't understand the message you were trying to convey at all...are you foreign?
A quote usually helps to clarify ones statement.

Are you familiar with message forums and how they function?

Gator 87

Awards
  • Established
A quote usually helps to clarify ones statement.

Are you familiar with message forums and how they function?
I was obviously referring to this, since it is the ONLY thing that the OP has posted in this thread. Am I the only person here who noticed that none of these sentence fragments made ANY sense??? "is freak, but is safe?" WTF does that mean???!!!

is freak, but, is safe?

great dosage of 25-spiro, but ... is safe?

Alri said... Jungle not is a PH, and any person said, yes , is a ph...

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
he likely is. I was able to understand though.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He's either foreign or a product of no child left behind.

fayd

Awards
My pointless anecdotal feedback: I have used BAM before and noticed nothing, perhaps a libido boost. JW worked wonders though. So, my batch of BAM I would imagine not to have been spiked, however I would not purchase it or consider it safe. Basically I'm saying don't buy BAM, especially if you want it bc on the LABEL it says it has generous doses of XYZ when ALRI has had problems sticking to the label in the past.

yorkshire_boy

Awards
ALRI have included much stronger chemicals in their products with no mention of them on the ingredients about three times I think......

Wouldn't touch any of their stuff personally, nor would I want to give them custom

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
OP = Opening Post(er)

C'mon Kristofer, you've been around the boards long enough to know that ;)
I got up way too early for a sunday. 6 am.

Please excuse my brain fart.

Either way, BAM never really seems to recieve much positive feedback.

I have never ran it so i cant say.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I took BAM for about ten days my libido was shot to **** felt a lot like a progesterone based compound my chest got itchy and tender that stuff has something else in it just like jungle warfare

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I took BAM for about ten days my libido was shot to **** felt a lot like a progesterone based compound my chest got itchy and tender that stuff has something else in it just like jungle warfare
Really? I think I got one of the greatest libido boosts :hump: from BAM, presumably due to the Muira Puama ("potency wood" ;) ). That was from the first run of it. Don't know if the formula ever changed since then, though.

The nuggets did get a little "tighter" though...

Motox

Awards
  • Established
idk man but my libido was in the tank lol it wasd bad news felt like tren but without the good effects lol