natty test boosters(mass fx)

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i'd have to say from all the ones i've tried which is a lot, i haven't had any better results than with mass fx. i gain weight a lot easier, and it's muscle not fat. normally it's hard for me to maintain anything over 180lbs but with mass fx i usually get up to about 185 and hold on to it pretty easily. i've tried divanyl on it's own and it's not quite the same, the 25r diol does makes a difference. though it's expensive i'd definitely recommend it for anybody looking for a natty booster.

next journey might be stacking it with usp labs prime or run my transdermal formestane during my 2nd bottle. anybody know if that'll supress estorgen too much?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
This is what i like to hear im starting a Mass FX hyperdrol stack soon cant wait!

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
This is what i like to hear im starting a Mass FX hyperdrol stack soon cant wait!
i never used the hyperdrol with it, kinda seems like a waste cause there's the same ingredient in mass fx i think. i'm really excited to try the mass fx prime stack, don't think i've ever seen a long of anybody doing those 2 together

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Well AX reccomends using both togethor for better results there are similiar bvut togethor they work great from what ive heard.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Well AX reccomends using both togethor for better results there are similiar bvut togethor they work great from what ive heard.
they suggest that because it gets them another $45. any product u buy suggests stacking it with other products of theirs to maximize results. not saying it doesn't work that much better because i've never tried it.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no mass fx and hyperdrol don't contain the same ingredient. mass fx stacked with td form is the same as mass fx with hyperdrol. only difference is the Ai's have some different characteristics. Mass fx with transdermal form would be awesome, and would not lower your estrogen too much as long as you keep the td form dose reasonable. I myself have never tried hyperdrol with mass fx, but friends have enjoyed the stack very much so.

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
no mass fx and hyperdrol don't contain the same ingredient. mass fx stacked with td form is the same as mass fx with hyperdrol. only difference is the Ai's have some different characteristics. Mass fx with transdermal form would be awesome, and would not lower your estrogen too much as long as you keep the td form dose reasonable. I myself have never tried hyperdrol with mass fx, but friends have enjoyed the stack very much so.
oh. there's some of the AI in mass fx but obviously not to the extent of hyperdrol

P

pump3d

Awards
theres a new mass fx coming i think... it has some new stuff added too?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ya Mass FX III saw a thing in AX sub forum for testers needed i wish i knew that before i literally just purchased Mass FX/Hyperdrol stack

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Ya Mass FX III saw a thing in AX sub forum for testers needed i wish i knew that before i literally just purchased Mass FX/Hyperdrol stack
if they're just testing it now it probably won't be out for a while