best cycle support all in one

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i have used AI cycle support but wondering if there is an alternative that people like or works better?

thanks for the input

pfafkl13

Awards
That's the best one that I've seen and I know a LOT of people prefer to use it. I has everything you need at a reasonable price. What more could you ask for?

simmons

simmons

Awards
  • Established
What's up qwerty? :wave2:

I used cycle support and it seemed to work pretty well for me. I know that doesn't really answer your question, but that's my .02

Any particular reason that you're looking for an alternative?

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
no particular reason. just about to run out and wanted to see if there was something that i havent looked into yet. but i do really like the ai cs. and they have a capped version so no more weird tasting shakes

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
no particular reason. just about to run out and wanted to see if there was something that i havent looked into yet. but i do really like the ai cs. and they have a capped version so no more weird tasting shakes
they have a capped version of Cycle Support?!?!?
where at? i can't find it :dunno:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
i have used AI cycle support but wondering if there is an alternative that people like or works better?

thanks for the input

better than CS? ...........surely ye jest.:)

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Assist has all the major components you need.

dafox

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Assist has all the major components you need.
Both cycle assist and cycle support are good for BP control and cholesterol... I had some BP issues and elevated liver enzymes from a really bad diet last year, and cycle support got me back on track and then I gave cycle assist a shot too. both were great.

joeyamma

joeyamma

Awards
  • Established
Life support is the capped version. It is half the strength of cycle support. It is used for daily health maintainence.
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-innovations/life-support-120-caps.html
To me, cycle support is a great product and only one I would use.
Life Support is what your looking for. Just remember it is only 1/2 the dose of Cycle Support.
thanks for the info guys.
i knew LS was 1/2 the dose of CS...
i was hoping that there was an actual "capped version of CS" (same dose).

using LS x2 is too expensive to make it feasible for me.

no shade towards you guys though... CS and PCS worked great for me.
CS just tastes really bad haha

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I'm in the minority here...I love the taste of CS in my chocolate shakes. Did a sub-ligual hit the other night...now that is extreme! Great product!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MrFlexo Supplements 12
MrFlexo Supplements 4
Supplements 12
Punkrocker Anabolics 90
Anabolics 8