Halodrol Liquigels with Fish Oil

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know why you are not supposed to take fish oil or other EFAs with halodrol liquigels or other AA products?

AlbinoRhino44

AlbinoRhino44

Awards
I dont know why, but i have read that you sure shouldn't. I am about to do the liquigels for the reco 40 day cycle and am going to stop taking my fish oils. I would like to hear the science as to why as well though. Anyone?

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I would really hate to stop taking fish oil for 40 days. I wonder if you can just space out your dosages so you take the Halodrol in the morning and fish oil with your evening meal. I don't know if this would be effective, but its similar to what people do with milk thistle while on methylated substances.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
AA is an inflammatory agent, fish oils are an anti inflammatory. Negates the effect. Its not gona hurt to keep taking the fish oils, you will just get basically no benefit to the AA supplement.

jsheely

jsheely

Awards
  • Established
AA is an inflammatory agent, fish oils are an anti inflammatory. Negates the effect. Its not gona hurt to keep taking the fish oils, you will just get basically no benefit to the AA supplement.
How does inflammation help with muscle growth?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
as long as ur not a rabbit, i think u will live. but AA increases soreness a lot and when u work out, u will get much more sore. im not sure exactly how it makes a difference i just know it increases inflammation and through some pathway increases muscle size.