Slim Xtreme, 1 or 2 caps?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im very familiar with the original stim x. I used to take 2 to have a good time when I went out to socialize (this is how i used it)

I have a very important thing tonight, party, meeting gf's close friends and etc.. I need to be on the top of my game.. I think it calls for 2 slim xtremes, but ive never taken it before, and ive heard its slightly less strong than stimulant x dose per dose

I was thinking of taking only 1 slim xtreme pill for tonight but now im thinking of 2 in case 1 won't be enough of a high/chemical enhancement..

Thoughts?

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1 cap is all you need, I was dead tired and felt like crap last night. I took one cap and felt a great clear focus and went to the gym for 3 hours HIIT cardio with 30 push ups every 20 mins as a circuit. The product works great and all you need is one pill, I hope this helps.
Alright.. and if its not enough im coming back to this thread and kicking ur ass =|

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think i'll dose at 5:30.. SX BOOSTER AT 7pm.. party is at 8pm..

THOUGHTS???????????????

jim623

If I know I'm going to have a long night, I'll take 1 cap at 6am then pop a
2nd around 10am. Haven't had any problems and I'm 165lbs.

jim623

What the hell is the booster for and is it sold at nutra? I never seen it
Towards the end of the day when SX starts to wear off you can pop a booster to add 2-3 more hours without having to take another full dose of SX.

edwardyi

edwardyi

Awards
i use 2 pills a day in the morning. i got a sample of the booster, so i took 2 SX pills in the morning, ate, 1 hour later took a booster and went to the gym. I've had the most euphoric workout in my life. I felt so happy + a little bit of alpha male feeling in the gym. When i got home, I was talking non stop and felt super good. I hope that helps

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I myself have never even used more than 1 cap. 1 is plenty for me and I would never advise anybody to START with two caps. Try out 1 cap for a few days and keep it at 1 if you're feeling good, but up it to two or try it with our SX boosters if you need a little extra