VAT + P-Slin

FINEMNT

Awards
New here, seems that there is tons of great info on here, so I decided to join. Just a quick question, what do you all think of stacking VAT and P-Slin (both in bulk) for weight loss support? I need opinions on how you all would run this? I've tried the search, but didn't find much. By the way, I'll also be running t-bol. Pretty much my goal is to maintain as much muscle while dropping sum blubber. Thanx in advance!

FINEMNT

Awards
Thanx for the reply! I've been reading that pslin bulk should be used for preworkout, since I workout at 5am, this means I would have to get up to down something around 3:45-4:00am, way too early! Can I use this post workout, and would I still reap the full benefits? Thanx!

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanx for the reply! I've been reading that pslin bulk should be used for preworkout, since I workout at 5am, this means I would have to get up to down something around 3:45-4:00am, way too early! Can I use this post workout, and would I still reap the full benefits? Thanx!
Yes, the post dose will ensure maximum glycogen recovery (this is when I dose). The pre-workout dose is EXCELLENT for pumps and endurance.

You would like our new training program we will be releasing soon....!

ecupirate

Awards
Finally someone answered this question, I have made I think 2 or 3 threads asking bout this....
But I that's pretty much how I have been dosing

SimplyDraven

SimplyDraven

Awards
boro, can you tell me more about the new training program? When and where it will be available? Thanks.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
boro, can you tell me more about the new training program? When and where it will be available? Thanks.
Umm, I am not entirely sure when it will be formally released. I am messing with some of the principles in my log (see sig)...

Mulletsoldier has it pretty much nailed in terms of gaining strength while on a recomp/cut...