RPM+DRIVE= Purely Anabolic

Matt6969

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is awesome. try it if you havent.

if you have share your thoughts.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Took this stack twice in the last year or so, for 2months total, gained 10lb's over the two months. Had my bulking phase mind you at that time, so it was partly my food, but I definately felt it helping, PR's in lots of workouts. Definately good products

UKStrength

Drive is in my PCT mate for my next cycle, should be nice with my IGF-2 :)

I liked RPM too (review in my sig).

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Since appnut was launched many moons back, RPM has been our flagship

drive is the jelly in the PB&J the yin to the yang, The sonny in sonny and cher

2 of my all time favs without a doubt Natural, can be used in either fashion

great stand alone or add in

icarin and foskolin are fantastic

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
:party:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since appnut was launched many moons back, RPM has been our flagship

drive is the jelly in the PB&J the yin to the yang, The sonny in sonny and cher

2 of my all time favs without a doubt Natural, can be used in either fashion

great stand alone or add in

icarin and foskolin are fantastic
Glad to hear about your results :)

cGMP and cAMP have really good synergism in StAR-related spermatogenesis (endogenous test production)- the products really compliment each other well. If you like this stack- you should see what I have been working on the last few days- we have a couple products coming that are really going to be game-changers....stay tuned

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear about your results :)

cGMP and cAMP have really good synergism in StAR-related spermatogenesis (endogenous test production)- the products really compliment each other well. If you like this stack- you should see what I have been working on the last few days- we have a couple products coming that are really going to be game-changers....stay tuned
Damn your teasing! :FUfinger: :p

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff is awesome. try it if you havent.

if you have share your thoughts.
I have used both RPM and Drive, stacked together and apart.

Together it it is an awesome stack for performance (i.e. endurance, strength, speed, speed endurance, etc.) and leaning you out.

Individual thoughts on both:

RPM
Unlike other stimulants RPM provides me with a smooth, focussed energy (as opposed to jittery, restless energy). In the gym I am calm and almost RELAXED. Training sessions seem to move in slow-motion, and sometimes I cannot believe that an hour has ALREADY passed (when it seems like I've only been in there for a few minutes). Being an aggressive person by nature, on RPM I can amplify that aggression and channel it into my training, thus providing me with better quality sessions. RPM also adds just that much more to my pump and vascularity: The pumps are great, and are painful at times, with vascularity ropes and knots of blue snaking up arms and legs.

Drive
Unlike the 7-10 days that it takes for males to notice the effects of Drive, it takes me 3 weeks for Drive to kick in. However, once it does I notice greater endurance (and my endurance is pretty high as it is), especially for HIIT sessions. I also notice increased SPEED when doing such sessions, as well as with my running; over 8 weeks I went from doing 4.5 min/km to 3.8 min/km over a 5.5km distance. Mood and libido both increase as well, along with muscular strength.

DaveMcNaul

DaveMcNaul

Awards
  • Established
i'm with this stack 1 month aprox, but Drive (not is easy see the effects )

RPM , yes, focus, energy, pumps...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm with this stack 1 month aprox, but Drive (not is easy see the effects )

RPM , yes, focus, energy, pumps...
Takes a while to see the effects of Drive (although, generally males see them within 7-10 days). Possibly your training programme is not targeted at all the different aspects where you would notice a difference; or it's simply taking you longer (as with me) to notice the effects.