Weight Loss Help me

bbphato

Awards
Hi, what do you think about this products for weight loss?

Cellucor:

D4 termal shock
T7 extreme
WS1 extreme

this stack kit work ? or is better ECA stack?

What do think about those products?

cellucor:
P6 RED natural booster
M5
R3
N0

plese help me thank you

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ECA works, tried and true there
Tried yes true ...I'll have to disagree...there is a lot of things that I personally dislike with this "drugged" type of weight loss.

1) Way too much appetite suppression. Yah appetite suppression is a crappy way to diet, lack of eating puts you in a catabolic state, I much prefer being anabolic while cutting. Your appetite tells you when to eat and how much. Appetite is valuable weight loss tool. Cravings may be another matter, as you may be tempted to eat the wrong type of food. I would rather replace discipline with appetite suppression.

2) Ephedrine is freaking harsh on stim sensitive people. I almost needed to be hospitalized the only time I took it ... my heart was racing and I was all shaky. I don't like feeling I am on crack.

3) Metabolism is prone to slow down too much... usually from the lack of proper nutrition.

Modern cutting or recomping depends more on maintaining/gaining mass and using your metabolism by eating intellegently. Use a diet plan and supplementation that is aimed at retaining muscle mass. This may mean you don't lose as fast but unless your behind on a contest prep what's your hurry. You will look a lot better in the long run if you stay large. There are lots of good products for fat loss... I myself avoid products that are aimed at appetite suppression and stimulation.

bbphato

Awards
Tried yes true ...I'll have to disagree...there is a lot of things that I personally dislike with this "drugged" type of weight loss.

1) Way too much appetite suppression. Yah appetite suppression is a crappy way to diet, lack of eating puts you in a catabolic state, I much prefer being anabolic while cutting. Your appetite tells you when to eat and how much. Appetite is valuable weight loss tool. Cravings may be another matter, as you may be tempted to eat the wrong type of food. I would rather replace discipline with appetite suppression.

2) Ephedrine is freaking harsh on stim sensitive people. I almost needed to be hospitalized the only time I took it ... my heart was racing and I was all shaky. I don't like feeling I am on crack.

3) Metabolism is prone to slow down too much... usually from the lack of proper nutrition.

Modern cutting or recomping depends more on maintaining/gaining mass and using your metabolism by eating intellegently. Use a diet plan and supplementation that is aimed at retaining muscle mass. This may mean you don't lose as fast but unless your behind on a contest prep what's your hurry. You will look a lot better in the long run if you stay large. There are lots of good products for fat loss... I myself avoid products that are aimed at appetite suppression and stimulation.

can u help me with the diet?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could help some but you have to put in your own work to make adjustments.

Age = ?
Weight = ?
Body Type = ?
Experience = ?

Lets start with this info...

bbphato

Awards
I could help some but you have to put in your own work to make adjustments.

Age = ?
Weight = ?
Body Type = ?
Experience = ?

Lets start with this info...
age 21
weight 75 kg
experience 3 years
body type easy fatten

blast00

Awards
what about non stim thermos??? non stim hydroxycut for example?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about non stim thermos??? non stim hydroxycut for example?
Low sitm/ non stim are fine.

Recreate, Meltdown are pretty low stim. DCP and Leviathan are fine.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
age 21
weight 75 kg
experience 3 years
body type easy fatten
Based on that I would estimate that 2200-2400 calories should be a good starting point for fat loss. 35-40 % protein 40-45 carbs 20 % fat.

Protein sources, boneless skinless chicken or turkey breasts, lean beef, eggs mostly whites, powder mainly after workout.. Fish!! can't go wrong there.

Carbs parboiled, brown or basmati rice, large flake oatmeal, yams.

Take about 6 grams of fish oil

you can go to this site to calculate your ratios... www.fitday.com

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
how tall are you? you weigh 165lbs. that's not exactly a weight problem unless your like 5' tall

bbphato

Awards
Based on that I would estimate that 2200-2400 calories should be a good starting point for fat loss. 35-40 % protein 40-45 carbs 20 % fat.

Protein sources, boneless skinless chicken or turkey breasts, lean beef, eggs mostly whites, powder mainly after workout.. Fish!! can't go wrong there.

Carbs parboiled, brown or basmati rice, large flake oatmeal, yams.

Take about 6 grams of fish oil

you can go to this site to calculate your ratios...
this is my diet

morning
1 slice of white bread,
30gr whey + water

10.00 am
30 gr whey + almonds

lunch

100 gr of plain rice
200 gr of white meat (chicken) or 250 gr of fish

dinner

200 gr of white meat or 250 gr of fish
a lot of salad

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
You need more meals. 8oz meat in each, and 1/2 cup starches and green veggies is a good starting point. But you should be having about 5 of those per day.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is my diet

morning
1 slice of white bread,
30gr whey + water

10.00 am
30 gr whey + almonds

lunch

100 gr of plain rice
200 gr of white meat (chicken) or 250 gr of fish

dinner

200 gr of white meat or 250 gr of fish
a lot of salad
Not good I would replace white bread with oatmeal and yah 6 meals.

Like I said go to fitday find out what your eating and follow basically the macro-nutrient breakdown I gave you. Eating too little is as bad or worse than eating too much.

bbphato

Awards
You need more meals. 8oz meat in each, and 1/2 cup starches and green veggies is a good starting point. But you should be having about 5 of those per day.
can u help me to write a new diet?

bbphato

Awards
Not good I would replace white bread with oatmeal and yah 6 meals.

Like I said go to fitday find out what your eating and follow basically the macro-nutrient breakdown I gave you. Eating too little is as bad or worse than eating too much.
boiled oatmeal?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
boiled oatmeal?
Yah and if your 10 or 11% your already pretty lean. You gave me the impression you were an endo. There is now way you could have gotten that low if you were.

bbphato

Awards
Yah and if your 10 or 11% your already pretty lean. You gave me the impression you were an endo. There is now way you could have gotten that low if you were.
i don't understood can you explain please?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
a body type-ectomorph, mesomorph, endomorph, or ecto-meso, endo-meso