Slim Xtreme or Recreate to stack with Dermatherm Target

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
I recently ordered the 8 week fat loss stack from Primordial Performance, which features their Dermatherm Target topical fat loss solution, CLA, and green tea. Which would be better to stack with this- Slim Xtreme or Recreate? I'm on a CKD diet if that matters.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Well all I know is the Slim X has energy beyond belief...I mistakenly took one at 5pm expecting a softball game...well it got canceled, I missed the gym, and now something is telling me I wont be getting to sleep until tomorrow night :D

As for fat burning, I could see it helping out alot. I am def warm, the energy is clean, not jittery at all. And my mood is kinda like...well honestly a bit giddy...in a none gay way.

I dont use it for fat loss, I keep em around for emergency stimulation needs.

I would think PP"s stack alone would be enough. I know I used to take green tea extract, and it alone helped cut midsection when I started lifting. Plus have you ever drank home brewed green tea with a kettle? You want wired, that will wire you if you let it get strong. College nights become a breeze!

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Depends on which works better for you ;)

I havent tried SX but Recreate works very well for me on a calorie deficit, burns extra fat and saves muscle. On maintenance cals or above it does nothing for me which makes sense in a way ;)

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
OK SX is out because I don't really need an energy boost, I'm looking for a pure fat burner. Other than recreate, what should I be looking into?

pitching101

pitching101

Awards
  • Established
how are you dosing it? and how has it been so far?

jim623

The energy produced by SX is not like a typical stim. It has more of a focused, calm, want to effect. Appetite is non existant. Good stuff, you need to at least try it.

Jordinator

Awards
  • Established
The energy produced by SX is not like a typical stim. It has more of a focused, calm, want to effect. Appetite is non existant. Good stuff, you need to at least try it.
You think it would help with things like studying?

Is the appetite suppression as bad as something like ALRI Hyperdrive 3.0? I had to stop taking it because it killed my appetite to the point I would go without eating until dinner...

jim623

Is the appetite suppression as bad as something like ALRI Hyperdrive 3.0? I had to stop taking it because it killed my appetite to the point I would go without eating until dinner...
I am positive it would help with studying but you def, forget to eat.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Though it varies with each user, by and large the appetite suppression effects of SX can be considered appetite elimination. If you're like most, myself included, you will need to remember to eat. That's a bit on the downside if you're not looking for it. However, for studying or ANY other activity that is tedious, boring, repetitive, or done at a point in the day when your body is screaming for sleep, SX will keep that brain active and focused to get the job done with NO WORRIES OF A CRASH!!! I've been pushing to get SX in small packs at truck stops. It'd be better than a trucker downin' a Red Bull, and I know I'd feel a hell of a lot safer!! (Actually testing that out on an overnight trucker bud next week - will keep ya posted if you're interested!!)

I am positive it would help with studying but you def, forget to eat.
JIMBO!!!!! :head: Great to see you over here, bro!

For anyone who doesn't know, Jim's a good bud from the AX home forum, rising up among the ranks from total newb to now a big ol' helping hand. If he answers an AX question, you can pretty much rest assured it's spot on.

:cheers: :thanks:

jim623

JIMBO!!!!! :head: Great to see you over here, bro!

For anyone who doesn't know, Jim's a good bud from the AX home forum, rising up among the ranks from total newb to now a big ol' helping hand. If he answers an AX question, you can pretty much rest assured it's spot on.

Glad to help bro-man. This board takes some getting use to but I'm learning.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Though it varies with each user, by and large the appetite suppression effects of SX can be considered appetite elimination. If you're like most, myself included, you will need to remember to eat. That's a bit on the downside if you're not looking for it. However, for studying or ANY other activity that is tedious, boring, repetitive, or done at a point in the day when your body is screaming for sleep, SX will keep that brain active and focused to get the job done with NO WORRIES OF A CRASH!!! I've been pushing to get SX in small packs at truck stops. It'd be better than a trucker downin' a Red Bull, and I know I'd feel a hell of a lot safer!! (Actually testing that out on an overnight trucker bud next week - will keep ya posted if you're interested!!)

This is what prevents me from trying this product, as I am not a fan of appetite suppresion even though I am and endo. I use my appetite when cutting to help me assess times when I need to increase calorie intake as I try to remain as anabolic as possible. In the old days when I used to do more straight cutting I would have liked this better. It might still be usefull in the last stages of a contest prep. Your right though you still have to get your calories in. Have your diet well worked out and stick to it. Have refeeds planned out. A good time would be the day after a really heavy duty workout.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would go with Dialene :)