supplements for a hot chick? (friend)

R6AAC

Awards
what supplements would you reccommend for a friend. she's 5'3 115 lbs with like 8 bf. she honestly has a bad ass body! (she's always at the gym) the only thing is she is frustrated with is her legs. she's actually considering steroids to get them bigger. im trying to talk her out of it.. any suggestions?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
eat more beef. Heavy arse weights. More Recovery.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
this cant be a serious post, 5'3 115 lbs and considering juicing?? if shes in the gym all the time shes obvoiusly highly motivated and dedicated to working out. why not just get her on a solid diet with good protein sources, whole foods as well as whey, and plan out a solid training regimen with a greater focus on mass gaining for her lower body. after all isnt that what most women strive for... nice muscular toned legs, and a fit and toned upper body??

and for heaven's sake, if that woman ever mentions the word 'steroids' to you again, you need to whip out Mr. Johnson and slap her across the face with it!! ;D

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
this cant be a serious post, 5'3 115 lbs and considering juicing?? if shes in the gym all the time shes obvoiusly highly motivated and dedicated to working out. why not just get her on a solid diet with good protein sources, whole foods as well as whey, and plan out a solid training regimen with a greater focus on mass gaining for her lower body. after all isnt that what most women strive for... nice muscular toned legs, and a fit and toned upper body??

and for heaven's sake, if that woman ever mentions the word 'steroids' to you again, you need to whip out Mr. Johnson and slap her across the face with it!! ;D
dats was up!

lmao she want to jucie! say good by to her looks!

R6AAC

Awards
this is a serious post! yesterday at the gym she came up to me telling me what roid to take. I told her the same thing you guys are posting. Why would you wanna inject yourself and possibly ruin your looks or something else. She's just desperate for bigger legs.

R6AAC

Awards
ive thought about reccommending green mag and white flood for her. what do u think?

R6AAC

Awards
hadroxicut hardcore , and meltdown! so shes loses weight and gain muscle!
ive thought the same but honestly i dont think she needs to lose weight cause she's toned as hell! she just has chicken legs

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
Well what does she do for her legs now and what is her diet like? There's a "chick" at my gym that's on andro or something and is bigger than most of the guys.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
What about just saying 'live with it'?

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Leg Extensions, Back Squats, Leg Press, Front Squats......all along with eating a proper diet. She may also want to try training them twice a week.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
id like to know why shes so damn concerned about having "bigger" legs...

R6AAC

Awards
Leg Extensions, Back Squats, Leg Press, Front Squats......all along with eating a proper diet. She may also want to try training them twice a week.
she does legs twice a week from what she told me... im thinking of getting her on green mag/ purple wrath and white flood and of course a good diet. or maybe anabolic pump

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
she does legs twice a week from what she told me... im thinking of getting her on green mag/ purple wrath and white flood and of course a good diet. or maybe anabolic pump
Okay. Does she just want to bring up her quads or her hams as well? Splitting up quads and hams may help with overall development. Have her try this....

Leg extensions 3 sets
Back Squats 3 sets
Front Squats 3 sets
Leg Press 3 sets

follow these up with some calve exercises.

if that doesn't make her quads grow then nothing will. make sure she's slowing upping the weight each set....and by slow I mean no more than 5lbs per set. Have her log her progress, writing it down and tracking your changes will help. Also remind her that this is no overnight process, and that a body part that lags will always take time to bring up.

R6AAC

Awards
Okay. Does she just want to bring up her quads or her hams as well? Splitting up quads and hams may help with overall development. Have her try this....

Leg extensions 3 sets
Back Squats 3 sets
Front Squats 3 sets
Leg Press 3 sets

follow these up with some calve exercises.

if that doesn't make her quads grow then nothing will. make sure she's slowing upping the weight each set....and by slow I mean no more than 5lbs per set. Have her log her progress, writing it down and tracking your changes will help. Also remind her that this is no overnight process, and that a body part that lags will always take time to bring up.
nice! thats perfect cause today is my leg day and im gonna help her out. so ill show her that routine! thanx

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
nice! thats perfect cause today is my leg day and im gonna help her out. so ill show her that routine! thanx
No prob. On that leg press, make sure her legs are close together and near the bottom/center of the platform. You can also swap these out for hack squats too. If you don't have the machine use a barbell.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what supplements would you reccommend for a friend. she's 5'3 115 lbs with like 8 bf. she honestly has a bad ass body! (she's always at the gym) the only thing is she is frustrated with is her legs. she's actually considering steroids to get them bigger. im trying to talk her out of it.. any suggestions?

If she wants to gain leg size she should be eating a lot of healthy food and doing heavy compound lifts (squats, Deadlifts, lunges, split squats, etc).

It seems surprising to me that she is "like 8% BF" and doesn't take some good supplements. It is very difficult for a girl to get down to 8% and actually stay there for a long time. :/ BCAAs can help with gaining and maintaining muscle. l like to mix Purple Wraath and bulk BCAAs for an intra workout shake.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Tell her to ride bike for cardio.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I always ride the bike when I'm feeling lazy... It's nice to sit down while you do cardio lol!!!
I meant like a real bike, outside, and in fresh air :p

...but I agree ! :D

:lol:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
26 posts and no rohypnol jokes? :lol:
I usually hear females complaining about thunder thighs they got from hockey/biking though, not this way around.
I hear girls talk about that too... that's why I'm recommending it for advice on how to get bigger legs ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If she's "always at the gym" then she could be potentially OVERtraining, and not giving her body the recovery not needs to grow.

Flat out NO to hormonal use! She can easily get her legs bigger if she gets her DIET right and trains for it. Considering the hormonal route at that size and if she's not really training for anything is flat out stupid.

FOOD is going to be her BIGGEST help in getting her legs bigger. If she's NOT eating enough, then she's NOT going to grow, period! And if she's always 8% BF, then she's probably isn't eating enough, since for a female to stay at that BF% they generally barely eat anything.

Supplements, she should be using are the staples: Creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein powder, and BCAAs. She could also consider using a natural testosterone/GH booster.

As for training, squats and deadlifts are the best exercises to be doing. Try different variations of squats: Front Squat - narrow and wide stance, and back squats - narrow and wide stance. She should be lifting as HEAVY as she can on EVERY set (with good form).

I would recommend perhaps doing a 5x5, 6x6, or 10x3 programme, where she's doing Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On each day do Front Squats, Deadlifts, and Back Squats. She can do a couple of accessory exercises for her upper body afterwards if she wants to, or do an upper body session another day.

Tell her to ride bike for cardio.
Cycling is actually a REALLY good thing for getting great legs. I am an ex-cyclist. Granted my legs have always been big, even before i was a cyclist, but now, even doing 20-30 mins a few times a week still builds them up (even though I do NOTHING for them in the gym).

R6AAC

Awards
If she's "always at the gym" then she could be potentially OVERtraining, and not giving her body the recovery not needs to grow.

Flat out NO to hormonal use! She can easily get her legs bigger if she gets her DIET right and trains for it. Considering the hormonal route at that size and if she's not really training for anything is flat out stupid.

FOOD is going to be her BIGGEST help in getting her legs bigger. If she's NOT eating enough, then she's NOT going to grow, period! And if she's always 8% BF, then she's probably isn't eating enough, since for a female to stay at that BF% they generally barely eat anything.

Supplements, she should be using are the staples: Creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein powder, and BCAAs. She could also consider using a natural testosterone/GH booster.

As for training, squats and deadlifts are the best exercises to be doing. Try different variations of squats: Front Squat - narrow and wide stance, and back squats - narrow and wide stance. She should be lifting as HEAVY as she can on EVERY set (with good form).

I would recommend perhaps doing a 5x5, 6x6, or 10x3 programme, where she's doing Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On each day do Front Squats, Deadlifts, and Back Squats. She can do a couple of accessory exercises for her upper body afterwards if she wants to, or do an upper body session another day.

Cycling is actually a REALLY good thing for getting great legs. I am an ex-cyclist. Granted my legs have always been big, even before i was a cyclist, but now, even doing 20-30 mins a few times a week still builds them up (even though I do NOTHING for them in the gym).
hell yea! thanx guejsn! i gave her a sample of white flood and green mag yesterday and she liked it alot! so shes gonna jump on that and i strongly told her to train harder and diet like a mofo! i talked her out of taking roids

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell yea! thanx guejsn! i gave her a sample of white flood and green mag yesterday and she liked it alot! so shes gonna jump on that and i strongly told her to train harder and diet like a mofo! i talked her out of taking roids
"Dieting" is NOT the answer (and won't get her anywhere in terms of muscle accretion), since she's probably already doing that. Just get her to eat MORE, a LOT MORE, since that's what her body NEEDS.

Females actually have a VERY easy time gaining muscle mass on the lower body, so it's not hard to do at all.

And she doesn't need to train harder; she needs to train SMARTER. Her training needs to be targeted at optimizing muscle growth.

And good; there's no way she needs anything hormonal.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
26 posts and no rohypnol jokes? :lol:
I usually hear females complaining about thunder thighs they got from hockey/biking though, not this way around.
BAHAHAHA... how does no one else think this is funny?

You are DEFINITELY from Canada... there isn't any females here complaining their thighs are huge from HOCKEY!

I like!!!

Adams

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
BAHAHAHA... how does no one else think this is funny?

You are DEFINITELY from Canada... there isn't any females here complaining their thighs are huge from HOCKEY!

I like!!!

Adams
Maybe Steve meant field hockey ??

:dunno:

:006: