Anti-Inflammatory

petey7408

petey7408

Banned
Awards
I have trouble with inflammation in my elbow during baseball season, especially when we have back to back games, and currently take Aleve. I also use Ice packs post game and Icy-Hot helps as well.

What I was wondering: Is there an alternative to Aleve? I know that it isn't good to take it for long periods and the season just started. Any advice on a effective product would be greatly appreciated.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Fish oil has worked well for me- I have very sore knees that ache after long periods of activity. I've also found that the Reverse helps my joints out a lot too- the shilajit in it is an anti-inflammatory.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Try Cissus by Primaforce this is one supplement I take everyday to help prevent
tendonitis in my elbows and omega 3 fish oils they both work well together.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have trouble with inflammation in my elbow during baseball season, especially when we have back to back games, and currently take Aleve. I also use Ice packs post game and Icy-Hot helps as well.

What I was wondering: Is there an alternative to Aleve? I know that it isn't good to take it for long periods and the season just started. Any advice on a effective product would be greatly appreciated.
I had a very similar problem about a year-and-a-half ago. This is prior to working for USPlabs. I used Osteobolin-C by AN and had decent results with it at about double dose and then I used SuperCissus Rx by USPlabs (again, prior to working for USPlabs) and had great results. These issues have not returned.

I would obviously use fish oil supplementation as well. Keep the Aleve for the emergencies only, in my honest opinion.

Here is more information on USPlabs SuperCissus Rx -

USPlabs SuperCissus Rx™ = (Herbal engineered specific Cissus Quadrangularis 10%)™ = Shuttles nutrients to white tissue. Maintains a powerful, therapeutic tonic and analgesic effect!

• Contains compounds that may work to promote tendon and ligament health.
• Has been used for centuries in Ayruvedic system.
• Does not contain glucosamine, choindroitin or MSM.
• Inhibits the proliferation of cytokines, the signaling molecules that can promote painful tissue destruction!
Click to view ingredient panel -

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

krillipid balance may be something to look into

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i take everything mentioned; fish oil, aleve, super cissus rx, and i use bengay/icyhot.

fyi, super cissus rx is the REAL DEAL!

C-19

Awards
My current protocol includes both cissus and boswellia extract.