- 06-02-2009, 09:51 PM
I have trouble with inflammation in my elbow during baseball season, especially when we have back to back games, and currently take Aleve. I also use Ice packs post game and Icy-Hot helps as well.
What I was wondering: Is there an alternative to Aleve? I know that it isn't good to take it for long periods and the season just started. Any advice on a effective product would be greatly appreciated.
- 06-02-2009, 10:16 PM
- 06-02-2009, 10:24 PM
Try Cissus by Primaforce this is one supplement I take everyday to help prevent
tendonitis in my elbows and omega 3 fish oils they both work well together.
06-02-2009, 11:11 PM
I would obviously use fish oil supplementation as well. Keep the Aleve for the emergencies only, in my honest opinion.
Here is more information on USPlabs SuperCissus Rx -
USPlabs SuperCissus Rx™ = (Herbal engineered specific Cissus Quadrangularis 10%)™ = Shuttles nutrients to white tissue. Maintains a powerful, therapeutic tonic and analgesic effect!
• Contains compounds that may work to promote tendon and ligament health.
• Has been used for centuries in Ayruvedic system.
• Does not contain glucosamine, choindroitin or MSM.
• Inhibits the proliferation of cytokines, the signaling molecules that can promote painful tissue destruction!
Click to view ingredient panel -
\\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
06-02-2009, 11:12 PM
06-02-2009, 11:22 PM
i take everything mentioned; fish oil, aleve, super cissus rx, and i use bengay/icyhot.
fyi, super cissus rx is the REAL DEAL!
06-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By christopher in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 26Last Post: 04-13-2007, 12:52 PM
- By Gator762 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2006, 11:29 PM
- By Pirate! in forum OTC DrugReplies: 22Last Post: 06-20-2006, 10:06 AM