Need Advice

butphor2000

Awards
I'm 6'1 and 228lbs and have a larger build. In the last month and a half I have dropped from 256 pounds to 228 and my goal is to drop back to my rugby wieght of 215. My work out plan as of now is mainly cardio (4 miles a day) and a limited diet of turkey packets, nuts, fish, and protien shakes. when I get to my goal of 215 I want to pack on a good 10 to 15 pounds of lean muscle. I've had friends that have used m-drol but I want to make sure what I put in me will give me great gains....but not hurt me down the road ( I want kids some day so I need working equip:yup:). I'm new to this forum so in the next week I will be scannin looking around for tips, but it always helps to get advice from people who have been here for a while. So my main questions are M-drol..yes or no...and what sups have u guys found to give the best gains and still keep you healthy?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
First of all, I would suggest that you get your diet and lifting routine worked out before you start any PHs. To drop fat you are going to want to be lifting primarily and adding cardio for a little extra fat loss boost.

I wouldn't focus on weight if I were you. If you drop ton of weight and more than half of that weight is muscle and only half is fat, what is the point? Think about dropping FAT.

Drink a TON of water every day. At least a gallon; two is better.

And add some good veggies to at protein and fat diet! They will help you out with fat loss as well as providing some great vitamins and minerals that will help you with your gym performance and overall health.

Heavy compound movements will help you out with fat loss more than cardio will, honestly. 3-4 days of lifting is sufficient.