Lost.... Help with summer stack

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Lost.... Help with summer stack

I decided not to go the route of IGF-2/AX/Drive stack, Im not going to venture into a PH either. Basically im stumped my goals are too gain strength/lose fat So basically a recomp, Well heres where i lose it i just dont know where to go im looking to become a better athlete gain strength and cut some fat any good supps/stacks that will AID in this, I was looking at mega dosing prime but the cost is a turn off.

Anyways sell me on your product for a solid recomp that will last 2-3 months.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Some recommendations:
    Activate Xtreme
    Mass FX
    X Factor
    Ultima

2 months = 60 days
    X Factor Cycle = 50 days

... Can't get much closer than that

Recomp you say?

Ara increases protein synthesis which yields increased muscle gain and increased calorie expenditure. Add that to the fact that Ara regulates the uncoupling of protein to increase DOMS and works extremely well with recomps. In fact this is the reason why many users report recomp effects with X Factor.

The regulation of uncoupling protein 2 (UCP-2) gene expression by -6 polyunsaturated fatty acids in human skeletal muscle cells involves multiple pathways, including the nuclear receptor PPAR
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

great idea i think going to use that actually quick question what should i dose the X factor if im 200 lbs.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.

Check out our 8 week fatloss stack that's only $49.95!:

Primordial Performance presents -The Complete 8 Week Fat Loss Stack!

If you have any questions, let me know.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post
    great idea i think going to use that actually quick question what should i dose the X factor if im 200 lbs.
    4 caps a day for 50 days.

I weigh 200 and this works perfectly for me.

Dose it either 1-1-1-1 throughout the day or 1-2-1 with the double dose about 45 min pre workout.

The double dose, especially later on in the cycle, will yield some ridiculous muscle pumps

Let me know how the cycle goes. My PM box is always open if you need some help.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

LAst Question Im going to be running X factor with Mass FX and Ultima No activate extreme but Here is a question i have im going to start hopefully around june 20th im leaving for vacation August 1st and will be back August 10th Should i buy two bottle of each and run each up to august 1st then resume At August 10th.

As for Mass FX And X Factor If i dose x factor 4 a day what should i dose Mass FX i guess i'll run both for 50 days so i'll start off dosing 2 caps a day for a little on Mass FX then bump up to 3? That way i only have to buy one bottle of Mass FX, Finally should i do 25 days before trip and 25 days after? Or what?
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

LAst Question Im going to be running X factor with Mass FX and Ultima No activate extreme but Here is a question i have im going to start hopefully around june 20th im leaving for vacation August 1st and will be back August 10th Should i buy two bottle of each and run each up to august 1st then resume At August 10th.

As for Mass FX And X Factor If i dose x factor 4 a day what should i dose Mass FX i guess i'll run both for 50 days so i'll start off dosing 2 caps a day for a little on Mass FX then bump up to 3? That way i only have to buy one bottle of Mass FX, Finally should i do 25 days before trip and 25 days after? Or what?
    This is how I would run it.

X Factor - Days 1-50
    Mass FX - Days 20-50

Going below 4 caps with either product won't do much. By pushing Mass FX towards the end of the X Factor stack, you'll see the benefits of them working synergistically together (similarly to an activate/x factor stack).

In terms of Vacation, this won't effect the Mass FX dosage if you dose it as I recommended so you could do a few things:

1. dose as recommended and just take a week off of lifting but keep diet extremely clean
    2. take the time off of X Factor and resume when you get back... you run the risk of losing saturation and inhibiting gains
    or
    3. low dose the X Factor to 2 caps a day or dose EOD at 4 caps... this would help keep saturation and save you caps.

This make sense?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.

Alright I think i gotcha i cant bring the supps on the trip because of going a plane so i guess if i take a week off that would be fine. Secondly I could start the stack earlier but i wouldnt have as solid a diet Can my diet be under par and still get solid gains?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.

Alright I think i gotcha i cant bring the supps on the trip because of going a plane so i guess if i take a week off that would be fine. Secondly I could start the stack earlier but i wouldnt have as solid a diet Can my diet be under par and still get solid gains?
    I wouldn't waste money on a product if your diet isn't in check.

I'd wait till your diet was 100% before starting any supplement regimen.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Summer Cut Stack
    By TDHAWKS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 11:08 PM
  2. Summer stack?
    By amtnz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 02:26 PM
  3. my new libido+Fat lost stack
    By thahotboy in forum Supplements