Lost.... Help with summer stack

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I decided not to go the route of IGF-2/AX/Drive stack, Im not going to venture into a PH either. Basically im stumped my goals are too gain strength/lose fat So basically a recomp, Well heres where i lose it i just dont know where to go im looking to become a better athlete gain strength and cut some fat any good supps/stacks that will AID in this, I was looking at mega dosing prime but the cost is a turn off.

Anyways sell me on your product for a solid recomp that will last 2-3 months.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Some recommendations:
Activate Xtreme
Mass FX
X Factor
Ultima

2 months = 60 days
X Factor Cycle = 50 days

... Can't get much closer than that

Recomp you say?

Ara increases protein synthesis which yields increased muscle gain and increased calorie expenditure. Add that to the fact that Ara regulates the uncoupling of protein to increase DOMS and works extremely well with recomps. In fact this is the reason why many users report recomp effects with X Factor.

The regulation of uncoupling protein 2 (UCP-2) gene expression by -6 polyunsaturated fatty acids in human skeletal muscle cells involves multiple pathways, including the nuclear receptor PPAR

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
great idea i think going to use that actually quick question what should i dose the X factor if im 200 lbs.

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
great idea i think going to use that actually quick question what should i dose the X factor if im 200 lbs.
4 caps a day for 50 days.

I weigh 200 and this works perfectly for me.

Dose it either 1-1-1-1 throughout the day or 1-2-1 with the double dose about 45 min pre workout.

The double dose, especially later on in the cycle, will yield some ridiculous muscle pumps :)

Let me know how the cycle goes. My PM box is always open if you need some help.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
LAst Question Im going to be running X factor with Mass FX and Ultima No activate extreme but Here is a question i have im going to start hopefully around june 20th im leaving for vacation August 1st and will be back August 10th Should i buy two bottle of each and run each up to august 1st then resume At August 10th.

As for Mass FX And X Factor If i dose x factor 4 a day what should i dose Mass FX i guess i'll run both for 50 days so i'll start off dosing 2 caps a day for a little on Mass FX then bump up to 3? That way i only have to buy one bottle of Mass FX, Finally should i do 25 days before trip and 25 days after? Or what?

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
LAst Question Im going to be running X factor with Mass FX and Ultima No activate extreme but Here is a question i have im going to start hopefully around june 20th im leaving for vacation August 1st and will be back August 10th Should i buy two bottle of each and run each up to august 1st then resume At August 10th.

As for Mass FX And X Factor If i dose x factor 4 a day what should i dose Mass FX i guess i'll run both for 50 days so i'll start off dosing 2 caps a day for a little on Mass FX then bump up to 3? That way i only have to buy one bottle of Mass FX, Finally should i do 25 days before trip and 25 days after? Or what?
This is how I would run it.

X Factor - Days 1-50
Mass FX - Days 20-50

Going below 4 caps with either product won't do much. By pushing Mass FX towards the end of the X Factor stack, you'll see the benefits of them working synergistically together (similarly to an activate/x factor stack).

In terms of Vacation, this won't effect the Mass FX dosage if you dose it as I recommended so you could do a few things:

1. dose as recommended and just take a week off of lifting but keep diet extremely clean
2. take the time off of X Factor and resume when you get back... you run the risk of losing saturation and inhibiting gains
or
3. low dose the X Factor to 2 caps a day or dose EOD at 4 caps... this would help keep saturation and save you caps.

This make sense?

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Alright I think i gotcha i cant bring the supps on the trip because of going a plane so i guess if i take a week off that would be fine. Secondly I could start the stack earlier but i wouldnt have as solid a diet Can my diet be under par and still get solid gains?

cal62887

cal62887

Awards
  • Established
Alright I think i gotcha i cant bring the supps on the trip because of going a plane so i guess if i take a week off that would be fine. Secondly I could start the stack earlier but i wouldnt have as solid a diet Can my diet be under par and still get solid gains?
I wouldn't waste money on a product if your diet isn't in check.

I'd wait till your diet was 100% before starting any supplement regimen.