My powder Stack

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this too much?. I take this in the morning everyday.

Codyceps powder-2 Grams
Avena Sativa powder - 2- sometimes 3 grams
Maca powder - 1 Tablespoon
SuperSaponins- 2 grams
ALCAR powder 1/2 teaspoon
Icariin 50% powder- 1/2 teaspoon

Then after I eat something solid I have my Fenugreek 6 caps of 610 mg. Also I have been "Super dosing" that Fenugreek and taking 6 caps 5 times a day. I have another thread on that.

On the maca I dose another 1/2 tablspoon 2 more times throughout the day and the Icariin one more dose of 1/4 teaspoon.

The thing is for the past few days I have been really agressive and want just punch something at only the slightest little problem that upsets me. Instead of being a little upset little things just make me want to go beserk. Also my libido has NOT been raised, which was kinda the point of the stack. Instead I'm more of an angry person, where usually I'm not at all like that. I keep to myself and avoid confrontation(usually).

So today I didn't take anything at all and I do feel much better, but I kinda wanted to figure out what was the culprit or maybe lower my dosages...I'm not sure how low to go or anything though so I figured I would come on here and search for answers. The recommended dosages for these powders seems to vary depending on who you ask. Also the combination of these powders would seem to make a more powerfull reaction so I think I would need to lower them but not sure how much of each. Anyway for those of you who are supplement manufactures can you please tell me how much of each of these to take....Put into consideration the combinations may cause a different/more powerfull reaction in the body than if these poweders were taken alone.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I lowerd the Icariin and it seems that was the issue...Thinking of adding some LongJack from Nutra...Tried it about 5 or more years ago and it didn't have any effect on me.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would just take some NP Divanex for natural test boost, and be sure to take a powerful antioxidant with the ALCAR, like CoQ10 or Idebenone

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What did I take what with?. Icariin?. I take it straight, just use a measuring spoon and put the powder in my mouth and chase it with water.
You are a powerful man. I that would send me spitting into the sink lol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just put the Icariin back up to a half teaspoon today and had an amazing cardio session. I couldn't go slow enough to keep my heart rate down at "Fat loss"...Went for an hour and the machine kept telling me "Slow down to reduce heart rate". After I was done I felt like picking up the eliptical machine, throwing it out the window, eating a sandwhich and then runing home and takin the wife!. Uh so I guess the Icariin powder from Nutra is workin pretty good!.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
I would just take some NP Divanex for natural test boost, and be sure to take a powerful antioxidant with the ALCAR, like CoQ10 or Idebenone
Possible 100mg of CoQ10 on an empty stomach along with ALCAR. Controlled labs "Blue Gene" is the stack I'm going to move to for the "mitochondria supplements". It looks a good deal and its looks a good price and its seems to have a good reputation.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
What did I take what with?. Icariin?. I take it straight, just use a measuring spoon and put the powder in my mouth and chase it with water.
Could be why its having such a big effect. The "buccal" or sublingual route, i.e. its absorbing in the mouth tissue. It depends how big the active molecules are, but with reversitol even if its in the mouth a short time it'll get to a reasonable plasma concerntration. Avoiding the stomach-> liver is good news. If you want to tame it try putting it in a capsule.

Which Cordyceps are you using BTW ?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to update. Powder stack is going really well. Not so great for Libido, however my Strength and endurance has skyrocketed.

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Possible 100mg of CoQ10 on an empty stomach along with ALCAR. Controlled labs "Blue Gene" is the stack I'm going to move to for the "mitochondria supplements". It looks a good deal and its looks a good price and its seems to have a good reputation.
Great choice, let me know what you think about blue gene. It is my favorite supplement.