Fat loss - ALCAR vs PLCAR

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Prop is much more expensive and never in stock - RPN is selling like nuts even though its in right now i am sure it wont be soon.

On a budget, which is better for fat loss?

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We're hoping to have PLCAR in stock on a more steady basis from here on it; RPN has lined up a manufacturer.
I think they both have their merits, and would suggest doing 1-2g of PLCAR and 2-4g of ALCAR. There's so many benefits outside of fatloss that are different between the two products that's I wouldn't pick one clear winner for that area.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We're hoping to have PLCAR in stock on a more steady basis from here on it; RPN has lined up a manufacturer.
I think they both have their merits, and would suggest doing 1-2g of PLCAR and 2-4g of ALCAR. There's so many benefits outside of fatloss that are different between the two products that's I wouldn't pick one clear winner for that area.
ALCAR is more readily accessible on a budget- but Steveoph is right- PLCAR and ALCAR are both awesome for fat burning, and are some of the most versatile compounds on the market- carnitines are awesome for gaining lbm, pct, energy, strength, focus, fat burning, you name it........

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Do a search for "The Anarchy Stack". That thread will answer every question you may have ;)
good post- the Anarchy stack is years old, but still really effective......