Where an I get some Ephedra?!

BigB19

BigB19

Awards
Im pretty desperately looking from some ephedra pills called Black Ice and have none! I really want ephedra direct from the root!! If no black ice any suggestions for some potent stuff!!?
-Bryan

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn, I can Google it and find 5 stores right off hand that have some in stock... food for thought.

PublicEnemy

PublicEnemy

Awards
  • Established
A friendly neighborhood store called Walgreens comes to mind...

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
google

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
seriously, I just did a yahoo search and the results were endless

BigB19

BigB19

Awards
Yeah but there all the ephedra free versions, theres non with the actual ephedra, thats not ephedra nevadensis, or from the leaves

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Go to CVS or Walgreens and buy Bronkaid. That is the perfect product to take with the ECA stack.

skalami

Awards
i was able to buy the ephedra'd lipodrene from a local sup store. Know the guy got him down to $50 for a bottle.. kinda pricey but its not being shipped so its worth it. Havnt used ephedra in a loooong time and when i took this stuff..whew i felt a decent rush.

Also what does any in here think of synephrine? kinda works for me. Seems like i need to start it off though by ramping up my heart rate then i feel a ton of energy. But maybe that's placebo

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Black diamond as in Stimerex by Hi-tech? I would suggest going to walgreens or cvs and making your own ECA stack. Cheap, and you control the dose.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
yep...BRONKAID from CVS.

25mg ephedra
200mg caffeine
5-10g Yohimbe (careful on the dosage. Make sure u dont screw the math up. Search for it and make sure. I cant remember the calculations. Anyone??)

Does 2-3x a day.

Broodstar

Broodstar

Awards
  • Established
Yup and drink a crap load of water too when your on it. Bronkaid is great I have a whole box for next month lined up. That stuff makes you feel like on speed hahaha great stuff for appetite control and weight loss.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Lipodrene worked for me... but not sure if its still the same formula now from a few years ago

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you can also pick up vasopro from supp direct.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
just got a hold of some yellow bullet samples... i'll tell you how those go in a few days.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just tried SX today; WOW!
1 cap at 0600 this morning and I still feel good to go. No jitters, but I've been sweating like crazy all day even with the AC blowing directly on me. I can't imagine SX stacked with Ephedra. :eek:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just tried SX today; WOW!
1 cap at 0600 this morning and I still feel good to go. No jitters, but I've been sweating like crazy all day even with the AC blowing directly on me. I can't imagine SX stacked with Ephedra. :eek:
Yea it's quite the energy boost. It can make for some pretty wicked combos! For stim-sensitive guys like me, even one cap is enough.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, there's no way that I am doing two caps. One is plenty!
Yea it's quite the energy boost. It can make for some pretty wicked combos! For stim-sensitive guys like me, even one cap is enough.