dcp
lean xtreme
powerFULL
fishoil
orange triad
BCAA's

Starting:
glycobol
Eviscerate(im kinda high BF for this but just wanna try it out)

Continuing:
fish oil
orange triad
BCAA's

anything recommended to start?
im cutting/recomping

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
i would throw in some dialene/sesamin, the stack is on sale at NP, I think these would stack well and you could probably drop the eviscerate, and add some VATattack so your stack would be

Dialene
Sesamin
VATattack
Glycobol

take the Dialene 2 days on 2 days off at bottle doses to keep your receptors clean and the product working and take everything else per bottle, should work nice, especially limit cals on the on days of the dialene since appetitie will be lowered (this is assuming you are trying to shred)

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would throw in some dialene/sesamin, the stack is on sale at NP, I think these would stack well and you could probably drop the eviscerate, and add some VATattack so your stack would be

Dialene
Sesamin
VATattack
Glycobol

take the Dialene 2 days on 2 days off at bottle doses to keep your receptors clean and the product working and take everything else per bottle, should work nice, especially limit cals on the on days of the dialene since appetitie will be lowered (this is assuming you are trying to shred)
Thanks for the response, although i kinda want to stay off the stim based supps for about a month, or at least a couple of weeks.
Know of any non stim fat burners?
I would be on another bottle of dcp and lean xtreme but dcp is tough to come by now a days.

but on the other hand....its pretty cheap...hmm...
I could throw in some RESET AD...

any suggestions?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Honestly the reset is not necessary unless you have chronically abused sympathomimetics(most otc stims) . A full 7 day week of no stims should be adequate to get your nervous system back to homeostasis, then the 2 day on 2 day off works nicely bearing in mind the 2 days off includes any form of stim.

as far as non stim fatburners there is sesamin,cla,carnitine,RK, fucoxanthin, 7 keto ; you could put a homemade stack together but it may be cost prohibitive