tiger Balm Or Ice hot.....

medic620

Awards
I was wondering which is more effective Tiger balm or ice hot...:dunno:

also....which tiger balm is more effective tiger balm ultra or tiger balm extra strength...

thanks!!!!

C-19

Awards
Tiger Balm Ultra has the better active ingredient profile vs extra strength. As for Icy Hot I can't really give a comparison.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I knew a guy who put icy hot on his ballsack....I could get ahold of him for you and ask him to try tiger balm and give you a comparison.

Sadly, this is not a joke.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I get homemade chinese medicine (jow) from my martial arts teacher. Works real good, he sells it on his website, send me a PM if your interested.

I personally like icy hot over tiger balm if I'm not using the jow, but it can't compare really.

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had real thai oil on my anus (instructor was giving a deep tissue) rubbed a ton on my ass crack and pissed himself laughing.

Tiger balm for me.

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
I had a few friends who had a "competition" to see how long they could stand icy hot on their balls. They said it was wth worst thing ever. Washing it off was the worst part.

medic620

Awards
lol...yea i knew a guy who did the same thing...lol...it was soo funny!!!

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
i put icy hot on my balls the other night after a lot of provocation from my brother...after he saw me running around the house like a crazy man, he wouldn't do it.
yeah washing it off sucked i was just sitting in the tub with my junk under the faucet for a while in pain. never again!

fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
HAHA! Did you decide to try it because of this thread?

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
no that's why i thought it was so funny! i did it like 2 days before I saw this thread! my friend used to always tell me how his travel hockey team did it as a competition and i was talking to my brother about that and he kept eggin me on till I did it

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Try Lakota, or the sports one in the black and yellow container. Icy hot and tigerbalm/chinese medicine from chinatown or philipines is peanuts in comparison.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
use thai linament from thailand stings at first but it shits on icy hot

Motox

Awards
  • Established
just google it lol u can find it for cheap u just have to look. Some is really expensive but you can usually find it for like 10 bucks

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Kewl beans, I just found some they all seem to be the same brand, can't wait...I use stuff like this everyday lol.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
haha yea its strong ****, it has to be muay thai is brutal. it stings really bad at first but then all the pain goes away, just be sure to rub it in really weel massage the **** out of it

bigdognhb

Awards
Cryogel works good to if you dont want the medicine smell. They have a couple different sents

0-hero

0-hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha yea its strong ****, it has to be muay thai is brutal. it stings really bad at first but then all the pain goes away, just be sure to rub it in really weel massage the **** out of it
Yup this is the stuff i use, i get it in a huge yellow tube.

My coach massages this into my shins using a tool made out of stone he has at the end of every session, its unbearable and and the popping noises my shins make is sick.

Does the job though.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Yup this is the stuff i use, i get it in a huge yellow tube.

My coach massages this into my shins using a tool made out of stone he has at the end of every session, its unbearable and and the popping noises my shins make is sick.

Does the job though.

Yes it works very well everywhere else as well

Motox

Awards
  • Established
in the old school days they use to mix opiates in witht the thai oil before competition...... I want that lol. Have you tried original thai redbull????

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Google Jacks Blue Heat, the stuff works great and its a lot cheaper than icy hot.

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
I personally go with tiger balm.... Biofreeze is great to though.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Do any of these actually raise your temperature, or do thy just make you feel better.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am from Guam and moved to Boston to finsh school in 1995...

It was early sep... It was fing cold for me so my roommate said to me hey you should put tiger on you balls it will keep you warm all day.. I thought hmm sounds right.. I did and my rommate was looking for some kinda reaction from me but he got none it felt nice like Guam's sun beaming down on my balls!!! I still do it today but the wife thinks I am nut No j/k

munique

Awards
there's two kinda tiger balms, the red one and the white one..
both have different uses in chinese tieda..

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
biofreeze if you want the icy-hot effect, or aminoactiv cream if you just want pain/inflammation relief