Weightloss after formestane!!!

who281

Awards
i had a thread on here when i started taking form. i started losing weight..
well i stopped form almost a month ago and my weight is still dropping like crazy..

i started at ~218lbs after form i was 210ish.. now im 205... i am eating the same sleeping atleast 8hrs a night.. and my workouts are good..

but for the past month in a half every workout i have dropped 5-10 lbs a week.. as in gettin slowly weaker..

people have noticed i look MUCH skinnier.. and i would like to say its mental but i dnt think it is.. although now i am pretty damn depressed about this..

i also have ZERO endurance and i was shaky when trying to lift today..

WHAT COULD THIS BE! im getting a bloodtest tomo. but i dnt feel sick??

if this thread should go sumwhere else im sorry..

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
i had a thread on here when i started taking form. i started losing weight..
well i stopped form almost a month ago and my weight is still dropping like crazy..

i started at ~218lbs after form i was 210ish.. now im 205... i am eating the same sleeping atleast 8hrs a night.. and my workouts are good..

but for the past month in a half every workout i have dropped 5-10 lbs a week.. as in gettin slowly weaker..

people have noticed i look MUCH skinnier.. and i would like to say its mental but i dnt think it is.. although now i am pretty damn depressed about this..

i also have ZERO endurance and i was shaky when trying to lift today..

WHAT COULD THIS BE! im getting a bloodtest tomo. but i dnt feel sick??

if this thread should go sumwhere else im sorry..

Hopefully you're going to see a doctor when you get that blood test. Unexplained weight loss like that is nothing to sit on. Unless you were holding 13lbs of water and the formestane took that off, I would get myself to the doc. Not trying to freak you out, it's better to be checked out and find nothing than the opposite. Good luck.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Have you had a couple days off from gym lately? Maybe you're due for some R&R. Blood work is definitely smart.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
what is your workout schedule like (how many days a week, cardio,how long do you r workout sessions last, how many exercises, number of sets and reps,etc), and most importantly what is your diet or caliric intake like?? u may just have a case of over training and not enough calories coming in!

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
were u taking transdermal form? was it CEL brand? im thinking of buying.. maybe i wont now.. i need to gain weight.. lol

UKStrength

It's unlikely to be directly related to the formestane (mode of action), at the end of the day it's just an aromatase inhibitor.

I'd most certainly get yourself to a doctor, the weakness and weight loss are indicative of something awry.

Have you been taking any body measurements? If so, have those changed?

who281

Awards
I am def. going to the doctor, and i shouldnt have even mentioned form. my brother took it at the same time and had great results.

my workout i change up quite a bit but usually 4-5 days a week 1.5 hours..

and i have done ZERO cardio lately thats what is so weird..

my diet sucks right now i will admit.. i was over 220lbs for a while but lately it kinda sucks..

i would say i take in about 4250-5200 calories a day... its not as much as i used to eat but i shouldnt be droppin weight like this at 4k calories.

i have been sleeping extremely late recently cause i have had horrible insomnia and up until 3am..

and i am slightly stressed but i dnt think its enough to do this!

P.S im only 19? another reason why this worries me

who281

Awards
arms are about 1/4"+ smaller than a month ago.. wtf this is depressing

Brenn

Brenn

Awards
Of course, get to a doctor to get it checked. But barring some real problem, it sounds like low cals OR overtraining.

In the meantime, EAT. Big 'ol plates of pasta and some beef. See how that treats ya. Still get to a doc, just for the sake of safety.

It helps to sit down and add up the calories you take in during the day just for one day as an example. Because you sound like me when I'm cutting or overtriaining. This happened on Havoc and I thought I was "shut-down". No sex drive etc. I was just overtrained. Lethargic, shaky on lifts, getting winded walking up stairs. That's when I know, even on a cut, that cals are too low and I'm eating muscle, or I've pushed it one set-to-failure too far and Im overtrained.

Sometimes we think we're eating enough and it turns out to be 2000 calories, not 3.5k. Not enough to immediately feel crappy, but after a few weeks, the low calorie intake catches up with you.

It could be as simple as low blood sugar, and overall low calories for too many days, or overtraining. If you're eating, I'm guessing the latter.

If you're really over 4k Calories, then yes, get to a doc ASAP.

who281

Awards
well im definatly eating more than 2k.. but right now almost 2k of my calories comes from my 2 shakes (oats,whey,PB)... and then over 1200 prob comes form dinner..

im not eating very many meals and im waking up at almost noon sumtimes!...

i used to eat 5-6 meals a day and 1-2 shakes on top of that!.. so my calories are def lowerr.. but i feel like they arnt low enough for me to drop weight like this

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
well im definatly eating more than 2k.. but right now almost 2k of my calories comes from my 2 shakes (oats,whey,PB)... and then over 1200 prob comes form dinner..

im not eating very many meals and im waking up at almost noon sumtimes!...

i used to eat 5-6 meals a day and 1-2 shakes on top of that!.. so my calories are def lowerr.. but i feel like they arnt low enough for me to drop weight like this

First off, if you are honestly taking in that amount of calories and are losing weight like that, than go get your self checked out by a doc! Secondly, besides the formastane what is your experience with other "supplements"? In other words, have you taken any of the various and potent hormonal products that are out there and and or strong stimulants? Not saying this is the case, but perhaps you could have taken something for too long and thought you did a proper pct, but really did not? I know when I first did gear (unfortunately around your age), I had never heard of pct, none the less know what the heck it was! Anywho, long story short I went into some serious depression, lost mad weight, couldnt sleep well, just effed up completely! Well I hope and would rather one of these things be the cause of your problems, rather than a serious medical condition bro. Hopefully you can get this situation fixed promptly and all is well!

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
If you had to eat that much before to get up to that weight, and maintain, then maybe it is just reduced calories. But it could be underlying problem causing the insomnia and other things. Even if you don't get up on same schedule as before, try to still make sure your get your calories in. If you can't sleep, grab a shake in the middle of the night to make up more of the difference.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Was the Formestane done after a cycle or alone ?? Maybe your cortisol levels are high right now. Get a full panel done, plus your iron levels. Got mine back a month ago and my iron was very low so now i'm taking iron supps and am feeling much better. Still have some underlying issue as to why its low though and am leaning towards Celiac since my mom has this. I wouldnt freak out, but stay on top of it.

who281

Awards
i Have neverrr taken any Pro-hormone,steroid or anything like that.. FOrm. is the strongest thing i have ever taken and it was alone.. i have taken things like Activate Xtreme/Stoked. and stuff a few times but thats it..

the other thing i have changed tho is i have been used JACK3D instead of white flood?
and also have not been taking Ultra Peptide before bed.. instead just milk and PB or cottage cheese...

i am going to eat right this week and see if i dnt feel better.. if i am still feeling weak by friday im getting a blood test..

ALSO.. my back w/o havent suffered as much.. mainly pushing exercises? but i am def. smaller

i will post up my my diet tonight and see what yall think..

who281

Awards
Well i was WAYYY off on my caloric intake... i actually counted today and even weighed my lunch meat ect... here is my diet today.. and this is way better than it has been the last 2-3 months..

Breakfast-Shake(oats,whey,pb,milk)-
540 cal---35g carbs---56g protein---20g fat

Lunch- Turkey/Roast beef sandwich with pasta/pesto
1465 cal.---127g carbs---95g protein---120g fat

snack-180 cal.---29g carbs---4g protein---6g fat

Pre w/o shake-
880cal.---94g carbs---70g protein--25.5g fat

post w/o shake (TORRENT)
302 cal.--- 52g carbs---20g protein---1.5g fat

DINNER- Cheese burger
~538 cal.---47g carbs---36g protein---21g fat

pre bed snack (glass whole milk, PB)
360cal.---18g carbs---15g protein---24g fat

TOTALS:

4265cal.---402g carbs---296g protein---218g fat

today i ate quite a bit more than usual and had 10hrs of sleep..

my workout was not great but definatly alot better!.. i guess im not eating enough?

i will try and make this diet better.. i will be waking up earlier adding a meal or two and trying to replace my shakes with real food..

if anyone has any comments or criticism please tell me what you think..

THANKS YOU for helping me realize thissss

who281

Awards
also should i stray away from any sleep aids? (Unisom, Lunesta,ambien,melatonin)?

fayd

Awards
Out of curiosity, was the form bought at nutra and mixed w/ penetrate? What did you dose it at. I do believe at that amount of calories you either have a tapeworm or something else at play. Don't mean to alarm you but you should not be dropping weight that quickly.

I would not worry about the sleep aids at the moment, although I would make sure you let your doctor know you are on them. Many ppl gain weight off of ambien, actually, because they phantom eat in the middle of the night.

who281

Awards
yes the Form was from nutra.. it was 5.5g doses at 2 squirts twice a day then tapered down..

and the diet i posted above was from yesterday i was seeing if that was better i would say the last few months i have been eating more like..2800-3300 calories a day.. but verrry spread out.. and way less carbs..

ALSO one of the people at the gym said the scale is ****ed up.. i tried a diff one and i weigh more like 213 which is still a slight loss.. but i guess i freaked out over nothing..

the only thing bothering me is my strength now.. hopefully the added carbs and calories will help?