Pre-workout Thinking about Kre-Alkalyn. Suggestions?

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
I need a good pre workout supplement and was thinking about taking kre alkalyn along with L-arginine. I have some minor anxiety flairups(palpitations etc.) when I take products like no-explode because of all the stimulants they throw in and I try to avoid caffeine in general so I was wondering if taking pure form of both of these would be a good way to go. Pump and energy are what im after and I like to avoid prohormones or anything that will give me alot of blood pressure issues. Anything else I should be looking at?

AntonG42O

AntonG42O

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely you should. I have been using the EFX brand 2 caps about an hour before. Great feeling pump, I've gotten used to it but in the beginning I was able to do way more dropsets, supersets, etc.. Guys from work and my roomate noticed similar results. It's not going to give you a beast like steroid pump lol but I've definitely noticed it working when doing more volume. You should also have a shake an hour or so before and also whey+glucose during and then whey+glucose+maltodextrin after. Those will make a much more noticeable difference in your overall being and you won't run out of gas half way through your workout. Best glucose source is dextrose, that and maltodextrin are great and sooo cheap. Make sure to drink the whey/glucose about 30 min into the workout, when your system is really kicking in higher gear.

ctAL

Awards
i used all american efx kre alkalyn also. i did 1 pill before workout (1 hr) then one pill right after workout.

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
Do you notice any water retention with it? Its not a huge concern for me right now but Im just curious.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kre-Alkalyn, as well as CEE, is studied and proven to be inferior to creatine monohydrate, malate, etc. Avoid it, as you're paying extra for a lesser product.

I highly recommend Millennium Sport Cre02. It uses creatine, the best cordyceps on the planet, jiogulan, and ala to promote killer endurance, strength, and recovery. I have used 4-5 bottles, and plan on using many more. Pumps are great, it should lower your blood pressure slightly, it's stim free, it's chock full of anti-oxidants, and it has a nice leaning effect.

Buy it.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/millennium-sport-technologies/cre-02-90-ec-tabs.html

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Kre-Alkalyn, as well as CEE, is studied and proven to be inferior to creatine monohydrate, malate, etc. Avoid it, as you're paying extra for a lesser product.

I highly recommend Millennium Sport Cre02. It uses creatine, the best cordyceps on the planet, jiogulan, and ala to promote killer endurance, strength, and recovery. I have used 4-5 bottles, and plan on using many more. Pumps are great, it should lower your blood pressure slightly, it's stim free, it's chock full of anti-oxidants, and it has a nice leaning effect.

Buy it.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/millennium-sport-technologies/cre-02-90-ec-tabs.html
Neovar Recomped seemed to get good reviews. Also

But I took kre'alk before and got nothing from it o.o I dont even count it as ever taking creatine.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just buy bulk CM. 1 kilo for 20 bucks lol.

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
Cre02 seems to be the real deal and definitely worth a shot for the price. How does it lower my blood pressure exactly? Alot of supplements raise my bp which has made me discontinue products halfway through.

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
Nevermind. I didn't see the bottom portion that lists BP. I'll take your word for it and give it a try.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It boosts nitric oxide. Dilated blood vessels = lower blood pressure. There may be other mechanisms of action. Regardless, I agree with you: many pre-workout supplements are heavy on the stims, and boost blood pressure. Yohimbine and geranamine kill my cardio abilities.

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
agreed. Yohimbine makes me lose my breath and I get palpitations really bad. Even from the little amt thats in a redline drink. I've been scared to take alot of supps because im so sensitive to stims. Alot of the kre-alkalyn product add caffeine too so this makes more sense for what I need.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I have been beaten to the punch with the Cre-02 suggestion, however, a genius suggestion indeed ;)

pitt6691

pitt6691

Awards
Yup. it looks like your job is done. I ordered it from nutra earlier today. I'll let you know how it works for me.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No to kre alkalyn. stick to regular mono micro or con cret.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I dont normally say things like this....but if you check any of Dj's logs or threads for that matter, you'll quickly learn what you can and can't listen to here at AM ;)