• Established
anybody try it?

how was your?

strength gains.

fat loss.

energy.

Pharmaceutical Breakthrough
Increases TESTOSTERONE 10,000%

Laboratory tests reveal that ARIMATEST is the most powerful anti-aromatase agent in existence. This unique compound reduces estrogen and triggers never before seen elevations in testosterone.

While other supplements are bragging about 200%, 300% and the closest competitor brags about 600% increases—ARIMATEST blows them away.

ARIMATEST is a bio-engineered aromatase-inhibitor complex designed to produce a precise succession of testosterone elevating action via fast acting AI-1 and AI-2 aromatase-inhibiting ingredients, plus inclusion of the slower acting AI-3 bioactive for prolonged ultra-high free-testosterone elevating effects. ARIMATEST features a new pharmaceutical Fastsorb Technology, which allows for rapid and high levels of absorption directly into the bloodstream primarily through buccal cavity (mouth). Arimatest’s three-stage anti-aromatase activity and superior bioavailability causes a dramatic decrease in estrogen and a huge increase in total testosterone and free testosterone. These supra-physiological levels of free testosterone allow for maximum tissue saturation and powerful anabolic effects. Results like this were previously unheard of and are equivalent to taking hundreds of milligrams of injectables. One reason most people don’t see significant gains from other testosterone boosting supplements is because they simply do not raise testosterone levels high enough. In order to really pack on muscle like pro bodybuilders do, you need super high off the chart levels.

Athletes or anyone else subject to performance enhancement substance testing should consult with their sanctioning organization before use. Use of this product may result in testing positive.
Testing methodologies vary. Advertised results may not be typical.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
10,000% increase is what we'd call a false positive. much like taking poppy seeds can make you test positive for opiates when you haven't used any.

seriously, if it could increase my test by 10,000%, why bother using injectible test? TRT is 100mg, and a newbie cycle is 500mg, so a 10,000% increase on a normal person (which is what a TRT dose is supposed to be) would end up as 10,000,000mg.....

when basic math fails, the product no longer has my interest.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
10,000% increase is what we'd call a false positive. much like taking poppy seeds can make you test positive for opiates when you haven't used any.

seriously, if it could increase my test by 10,000%, why bother using injectible test? TRT is 100mg, and a newbie cycle is 500mg, so a 10,000% increase on a normal person (which is what a TRT dose is supposed to be) would end up as 10,000,000mg.....

when basic math fails, the product no longer has my interest.

l agree 10,000% with you! oh wait i cant do that, so i'll just have to agree a measly 100% with you,lol! yeah i dont even know why a company would make such a rediculous statement such as that one n make them selves look and sound stupid!

DrMorris

DrMorris

Awards
10000% increase would not be a good thing. We have a normal range for a reason. Increasing is one thing, but mega-dosing would not be good. Can you say "FALSE CLAIM"! Please forward me the research if I am wrong.

paradigmer

Awards
I took it for a month. It did absolutely nothing for me.

Random181

Awards
  • Established
If it is the most powerful AI in existence it would have to be stronger then letro- that would not make it at all good for building muscle IMO

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Think we'll wait this one out and if someone turns up with 50lb gains then we'll buy.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
guys i know it sounds crazy.... but this sh!t got me tore up from the floor up!!!! i gained 72 lbs in just 4 weeks, i know it doesnt seem possible... but it happened, i am crazy strong, crazy fast, and i think a few inches taller! Buy it now before it gets banned for being bad @ss!

well maybe i was jk... but itd be cool if i wasnt.... haha

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
marketing hype? lol

dusk

dusk

Awards
we got a gnc packet delivered to our house today with specials and that was in it too... reading through that **** all i could think is how do they sell all this stuff? the first pages have the "most hardcore *enter supplement here* ever" tagged on them (muscletech of course). then i was like hopefully more legit products start showing up after that...... then bam increase test by 10,000% i was like bull **** and tossed the packet

DrMorris

DrMorris

Awards
i gained 72 lbs in just 4 weeks, i know it doesnt seem possible... but it happened, i am crazy strong, crazy fast, and i think a few inches taller! Buy it now before it gets banned for being bad @ss!
WTF 72lbs? Not a good idea to gain that much that fast anyway. Your joints will explode like your FAT A$$. The 72 lbs is not muscle (mostly fat and water) and that much gain is also showing to be very harmful to your heart. The heart is forced to work too hard. :dunno:

DrMorris

DrMorris

Awards
YEP! Not that funny so I must have skipped it.

DrMorris

DrMorris

Awards
Q: Why don't chickens wear underwear?

A: Because their peckers are on their faces.

LOL now that's funny!