Does Sucralose Spike insuline levels?

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
im about to take powerfull today, and im out of my pre workout stack (beta A, geranium oil....to be exact)....i was gonna pick up a zero carb rockstar energy drink on the way but i read that it has sucralose, and i dont know if this will negate the GH benefits of powerfull....

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
This is an excellent question. Its one of the drawbacks of using bodybuilding whey rather than purer whey preps.

There is one sweetner that doesn't cause an insulin spike, I can't remember whether is it sucralose.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is an excellent question. Its one of the drawbacks of using bodybuilding whey rather than purer whey preps.

There is one sweetner that doesn't cause an insulin spike, I can't remember whether is it sucralose.
stevia is pretty safe, and more natural

sucralose/sweeteners won't cause spikes with everyone though.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established

I believe your thinking of Stevia.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
no i do not think that sucralose will cause an insulin spike....

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
its just so hard to take mono powder without juice....i cant have the carbs with the juice cause it will negate the GH properties of powerfull (PreWorkout)