FINISHED STOKED -WHAT NEXT?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Hi just finishing my 2nd batch of Stoked

Can anyone suggest something similar theyve tried and have been satisfied with it?

Thanks

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Can anyone suggest something similar theyve tried and have been satisfied with it?

Thanks
Take a 30 day break then go for the Stoked/Activate Xtreme stack.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
Well how did you like the product? Mass FX and Hyperdrol X2 would be great to try next, either individually or stacked. Both are excellent for libido, strength and muscle hardness. Together they make the perfect test boosting stack

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Take a 30 day break and stack STOKED! and IBE's Formex :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
all of these ideas sound pretty good, i would only use those products if your plateuing tho. reliance on products like that is never good, and its nice to use those procuts when needed it makes it fun and exciting lol.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
all of these ideas sound pretty good, i would only use those products if your plateuing tho. reliance on products like that is never good, and its nice to use those procuts when needed it makes it fun and exciting lol.
New supplements always put more motivation back into my lifting :lol:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how old are you btw? I mean if your test levels are low then reliance on these products would be somewhat necessary i suppose.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
how does Formex and Anabolic edge sound ,AE look as though it does a few things. -natural ingredients for estrogen management (white button mushroom), stamina -(cordyceps) and rhodiola which can control cotrisol through stress management plus other ingredients.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't that just be doubling up on Epimedium?
Yes you would be getting more. Many people have run this stack and results were very positive. There are a lot of things that it can be stacked with. Products such as Lean Xtreme, Formex just to name a couple.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
No arguement there. I'm taking activate x now and noticed that its main test ingredient was icariin and stinging nettle so I thought not to start it till I finished my stoked. Interestingly enough I got more of an effect from the stoked so maybe in the fall I'll stack it with 6-bromo or formadrol.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
6-bromo is my favorite anti-estrogen BY FAR. libido INCREASE instead of the common decrease. I run Hyperdrol X2 pretty much year round