Digestive aid product

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
How do you guys think this looks??It's on sale for little over 2 bucks for a months supply.I'm familiar with Bioperine but the other stuff I do not know too much about.Any help would be appreciated.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty damn cheap. I used to take similar aids but I didn't really notice anything.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
It's pretty damn cheap. I used to take similar aids but I didn't really notice anything.
Yeah price is good.I want to mainly get it for the 5mg of Bioperine to use with some bulk Curcumin and Cissus.Bioperine is suppose to increase the absorption of Curcumin by something like 300%(supposedly).I do not know if it works with Cissus but I figure what the hell,if it can increase absorption of many things maybe it can with Cissus too.

The other stuff in it I do not really know much about but I was just reading how digestive enzymes can help lower BP and increase immune system strength so it seems like a good thing to toss into the supplement routine.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Id say it looks good, a little undewdosed for the enzymes but really cheap.

Lactase is a digestive enzyme that breaks down lactose which is in all dairy. It is good to get some help digesting dairy because cows have 4 stomachs to digest it and we have one.

Bromelain is a great natual digestive that comes from pineapple.

Protease breaks down protein, lipase breaks down fats and amylase is for carbs i think.
All of the above are also digestive enzymes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AdelV Supplements 5
Bulking 13
rascal14 Supplements 6
Female Fitness 3
Aggravated Supplements 17