Digestive aid product
- 06-01-2009, 09:16 AM
- 06-01-2009, 12:00 PM
06-01-2009, 12:03 PM
The other stuff in it I do not really know much about but I was just reading how digestive enzymes can help lower BP and increase immune system strength so it seems like a good thing to toss into the supplement routine.
06-01-2009, 12:09 PM
Id say it looks good, a little undewdosed for the enzymes but really cheap.
Lactase is a digestive enzyme that breaks down lactose which is in all dairy. It is good to get some help digesting dairy because cows have 4 stomachs to digest it and we have one.
Bromelain is a great natual digestive that comes from pineapple.
Protease breaks down protein, lipase breaks down fats and amylase is for carbs i think.
All of the above are also digestive enzymes.
Similar Forum Threads
- By onemind1body in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 04-16-2015, 03:23 PM
- By poison in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-20-2011, 04:47 PM
- By Rick28 in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 11-22-2008, 08:21 PM
- By RoboGiblets in forum NutraplanetReplies: 13Last Post: 12-02-2007, 12:46 PM
- By Aggravated in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 09-21-2007, 08:51 PM