Digestive aid product
- 06-01-2009, 09:16 AM
- 06-01-2009, 12:00 PM
It's pretty damn cheap. I used to take similar aids but I didn't really notice anything.
- 06-01-2009, 12:03 PM
The other stuff in it I do not really know much about but I was just reading how digestive enzymes can help lower BP and increase immune system strength so it seems like a good thing to toss into the supplement routine.
06-01-2009, 12:09 PM
- 6'2" 210 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Id say it looks good, a little undewdosed for the enzymes but really cheap.
Lactase is a digestive enzyme that breaks down lactose which is in all dairy. It is good to get some help digesting dairy because cows have 4 stomachs to digest it and we have one.
Bromelain is a great natual digestive that comes from pineapple.
Protease breaks down protein, lipase breaks down fats and amylase is for carbs i think.
All of the above are also digestive enzymes.
Similar Forum Threads
- By mkretz in forum SupplementsReplies: 16Last Post: 06-14-2010, 11:33 AM
- By MAxximal in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-27-2009, 10:04 AM
- By MuscleBound1337 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 13Last Post: 11-14-2008, 02:39 PM
- By anabolik1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 08-10-2007, 08:56 PM
- By PHWSSJ in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 02-27-2005, 11:31 PM