Nootropics

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.53%

Nootropics

I'm about to purchase some bulk nootropics from NP and am considering these:

ALCAR
    L-Tyrosine
    Sulbutiamine
    Phenibut

Will these have synergy or am I going to kill myself? I would go with a premade blend but I don't want caffeine or artificial color/flavorings.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

ive tried all of these I love off they made a difference for me. youll be fine yes theyll have synergy.
    make sure you take some lecithin with the alcar I used it for two years strait everyday and was wondering why I depleted acly? levels???? I depleted something and the feeling is real foggy youll knnow what im talking about or you should feel it after a while on alcar if your not getting in lecithin in your diet. if you eat eggs everyday you should be okay. Id rather be safe though and take a choline source...google alcar/choline
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.53%

Thanks for the advice. I'll definitely add the choline to the stack. I was looking at that and you reminded me of it, thanks. Four bucks for a hundred grams of it not bad at all. What doses were you using by the way? And is this stuff tolerable as is or does it need to be capped?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

its tolerable. I was using three grams alcar per day and sometimes an additonal three grams. mostly three first thing in the morning.

if you want to have a baby it increases sperm health and and more likely to have a baby.

goodluck
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Check against Core Zap because its similiar except for phenibut.

Phenibut develops dependency so only cycle it. ALCAR isn't really a nootropic. Anyway need an cholengenic compound inostitol/choline is okay. DMAE is great and there is a derrivative of DMAE with a plant alkaloid cycl... I forget, its a standard supplement in the US.

Core Zap also has geranium in it. Personally I'd leave out phenibut and use it to chill in times of stress. The idea is to balance a nootropic agent against a cholinerginic agent. By having your cholinergenic in excess you can maximize the effectiveness of the nootrophics (well thats my theory)

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nootropics?
    By Warhead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 10:38 AM
  2. Nootropics?..i need help please.
    By airram479 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 08:31 PM
  3. Nootropics and where to buy?
    By mtl11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3