sustain alpha

vette00

vette00

Awards
How should I take this product, on BB.com the label says 5days on/2days off and on NP they say to take it 4 weeks straight. I am confused, do they mean the same thing or not?

Also, did u guys like the product and what would be good to go with it? I was thinking about m stak.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How should I take this product, on BB.com the label says 5days on/2days off and on NP they say to take it 4 weeks straight. I am confused, do they mean the same thing or not?

Also, did u guys like the product and what would be good to go with it? I was thinking about m stak.
It depends in how you're going to utilize it. If you plan to use our Sustain Alpha as a stand-alone test booster, or as part of a PCT, then we recommend the 5 days on/ 2 days off protocol. If you intend to use this while on-cycle to help potentially mitigate HPTA suppression, then we recommend 3 days on/ 3 days off.

The purpose of the "off days" is to keep your body sensitive to the effects of the product; otherwise tolerance can develop and the effects would suffer as a result.

From the Sustain Alpha write-up:

Sustain Alpha increases GrRH release by preventing the negative feedback of steroid hormones on the hypothalamus through GABAergic modulation and estrogen blockage.

In other words, Sustain Alpha offsets the suppression of steroid hormones in the brain, allowing the body to produce more testosterone than it normally would, by up-regulating GnRH and LH & FSH.

Sustain Alpha pushes LH & FSH even higher by direct aromatic stimulation of the hypothalamic and pituitary cells. This is accomplished with natural volatile oils that absorb and penetrate directly into the hypothalamic region upon inhalation.

Let me know if there is anything else i can help you with. :)

vette00

vette00

Awards
My plan was to use it as a stand alone supp, along with something else to maximize the gains like m stak. I am NOT coming off of a cycle.

Where would be the best part of the body to put on?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My plan was to use it as a stand alone supp, along with something else to maximize the gains like m stak. I am NOT coming off of a cycle.

Where would be the best part of the body to put on?
I would concentrate the application on your lower extremities if possible (Thighs, Calves, Top of feet, even Scrotum), but you can apply it anywhere on your upper torso as well.

If you'd like - take a look into this stack we've put together designed to either support recovery during PCT, or as a stand-alone test booster/cortisol mitigator:

Testosterone Recovery Stack

The coupon code: SPONSOR10 will get you 10% off your order.

If you have any other questions about the products, just let me know.

vette00

vette00

Awards
why the lower?

people say that if u r injection roids, the place will get a little bit bigger. I don't know if that is true but if it is, is it the same concept?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why the lower?

people say that if u r injection roids, the place will get a little bit bigger. I don't know if that is true but if it is, is it the same concept?
I'm not sure i'm following here. Do you mean a localized growth effect? If so, that's not what this product is doing at all.

The sustain alpha is absorbed through the skin, and then distributed systemically throughout the body.

vette00

vette00

Awards
what about dht production while on your test combo u recommended?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
man have you ever heard of search? I'm not usually one to say this but you're asking about some things that aren't even plausible... you're comparing people "injecting roids" to a transdermal test booster... and localized growth is a myth, short of an absess from your injection

vette00

vette00

Awards
I know that its like comparing apples to oranges. Thats not what i was asking.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about dht production while on your test combo u recommended?
This product isn't going to potentiate any significant DHT issues. I've never heard any reported in anecdotal feedback thusfar as well. It's going to help increase your own natural endogenous test production. Anytime you increase your natural test production, there is the potential to increase issues related to DHT conversion (via the 5a-reductase enzyme), but many of the potential issues secondary to increased DHT lies within genetic predispostion.

Is it because you're concerned about hair loss?

vette00

vette00

Awards
yes, i mean don't get me wrong, i have a lot of hair but just being carefully.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Trauma is a very helpful and patient person, you should feel fortunate that people like him are on this board

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Trauma is a very helpful and patient person, you should feel fortunate that people like him are on this board
Ditto.

BTW I've been looking at testo boosters recently, e.g. Prime vs. the Primorial Stack. Any help would be welcome. Prime has a good following. A very good following it seems.

Both Primordial and USP do 'stack' deals (I think) as I'm about to order from Primordial just wondering about their testo recovery - it seems more like PCT?

I understand where Prime is coming from. I understand Alpha Sustain but the rest of the stack :dunno:

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
it is obviously geared towards pct hence the "testosterone recovery" part, but it also makes a great test boosting stack that can help a lot with strength and works very well in a cut or recomp

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
is sustain by itself even enough as a PCt say for halodrol?...resve does not seem enuff at all

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ditto.

BTW I've been looking at testo boosters recently, e.g. Prime vs. the Primorial Stack. Any help would be welcome. Prime has a good following. A very good following it seems.

Both Primordial and USP do 'stack' deals (I think) as I'm about to order from Primordial just wondering about their testo recovery - it seems more like PCT?

I understand where Prime is coming from. I understand Alpha Sustain but the rest of the stack :dunno:
Our Testosterone Recovery Stack was put together primarily to be a PCT regimen from our hormonal products. Now with that being said - it is still an excellent option for a test boosting stack with some additional broad-spectrum health benefits as well.

Our Toco-8 (Tocopherol/Tocotrienol) products adds a wealth of benefits ranging from hair loss mitigation/maintenance, maintaining cholesterol health, excellent antioxidant properties, provides for hormonal support, and finally help to attenuate and/or prevent cardiovascular vascular (atherosclerotic plaque) formation.

Our EndoAmp Max adds dynamic factors to the stack with its cortisol mitigating/HGH modulating effects in regard to resistance training; or it can even to help attenuate the cumulative and erratic effect of cortisol spikes secondary to added physical/mental stressors that can be demonstrated on a daily basis in our lives. The added benefit of a Nootropic-effect with the A-GPC is nice to have in there as well.

Prime has some great reviews indeed. I haven't tried it yet myself, but i certainly will be in the near future. :)

I'd really like to see you put our stack to the test (pun intended, haha), Matthias7. I think you'll be very impressed with the demonstrative effects. :D

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
is sustain by itself even enough as a PCt say for halodrol?...resve does not seem enuff at all
Yeah, RES alone isn't usually enough for a PCT... but the SA also includes the 7,8-benzoflavone which has some GABAergic effects that seem to have a positive effect on hormone production.

The Sustain Alpha is quite effective, but if you really need a solid PCT the Testosterone Recovery Stack really covers your bases.

-Eric

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
SA is a great product and really works.
-RR

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Okay I'm looking into to this whole area right now. Its just all these guys try and tie you in, you make up your mind to buy one thing (Endomax) ... then SUDDENLY if BUY MORE you get it CHEAPER. Its never ending ... :-|

Okay anyway I've started DHEA to see what that does.

I'm looking at the testo recovery (Primordial), in comparison to T911 and PowerFull (?? - the Test... whatever it is herb extract).

I know what DHEA does and is position in the testo pathway. Would like to know more about the rest of the kit Primordial do. Really its non-prohormonal testo boosting. Testo recovery sounds like PCT, I'm generally interested in testo boosting.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay I'm looking into to this whole area right now. Its just all these guys try and tie you in, you make up your mind to buy one thing (Endomax) ... then SUDDENLY if BUY MORE you get it CHEAPER. Its never ending ... :-|

I'm looking at the testo recovery (Primordial), in comparison to T911 and PowerFull (?? - the Test... whatever it is herb extract).

I know what DHEA does and is position in the testo pathway. Would like to know more about the rest of the kit Primordial do. Really its non-prohormonal testo boosting. Testo recovery sounds like PCT, I'm generally interested in testo boosting.
Yeah, the TRS is about T boosting... but it works so well that we can confidently advice it to be used as a solo PCT.

Id run it when you are done with the DHEA experiment.

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Our Testosterone Recovery Stack is geared to increase natural endogenous test production. I know the name of the stack may be somewhat confusing, but it's designed as such for what it sounds like you're looking for.

I agree with eric as well. I'd wait until after the DHEA.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

testo recovery=testo boosting. if it is able to bring test levels back to normal after being suppressed by a ph cycle imagine what it will do with normal test levels.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
testo recovery=testo boosting. if it is able to bring test levels back to normal after being suppressed by a ph cycle imagine what it will do with normal test levels.
that assumption is incorrect...being able to bring test back up from a suppressed state after cycle does not equate to ginormous test increases in a normal athletic male with normal test levels to begin with

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the info. Regarding the above... what would be a relevant prediction?

How does the test recovery work? Just a few buzz words I can figure the rest, I majored in biochemistry, although then veered into genetics.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that assumption is incorrect...being able to bring test back up from a suppressed state after cycle does not equate to ginormous test increases in a normal athletic male with normal test levels to begin with
explain ginormous? at any rate there is i cut off point that you can raise natural test levels too, but if you use effective pct products like trs you will see an increase above baseline. lots of products used for pct are also used as standalone test boosters. and vise versa-lots of test boosters are used for pct. i don't understand your disagreement.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Okay I finally get it Toco-8 is a load of plant sterols whilst Alpha sustain has the intriguing reversitol in it. Okay I understand for PCT this makes alot of sense, its industrial clean up stuff.

I'd like to give this a whirl at some point. What puzzles me is the lack of DHEA in testo boosters. The ones I've seen (UK) are TestoGain DHEA blended back across the usual suspects Palmetto, Tribulus and plant sterol and Axis-AT containing StAR-P2 (Patent Pending) Androgenic-Anabolic Testosterone Matrix. Dunno this last part looks "out of forum".

Hmm...... Hmmm.....

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the info. Regarding the above... what would be a relevant prediction?

How does the test recovery work? Just a few buzz words I can figure the rest, I majored in biochemistry, although then veered into genetics.
7,8 Benzoflavone is probably having some GABAergic modification effect and increasing LH & FSH by offsetting hypothalamic suppression... Resveratrol could be doing something similar or acting as a light SERM... we also know that some of its aphrodisiac/erection properties are related to its vasodilatory effects.

-Eric

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay I finally get it Toco-8 is a load of plant sterols whilst Alpha sustain has the intriguing reversitol in it. Okay I understand for PCT this makes alot of sense, its industrial clean up stuff.

I'd like to give this a whirl at some point. What puzzles me is the lack of DHEA in testo boosters. The ones I've seen (UK) are TestoGain DHEA blended back across the usual suspects Palmetto, Tribulus and plant sterol and Axis-AT containing StAR-P2 (Patent Pending) Androgenic-Anabolic Testosterone Matrix. Dunno this last part looks "out of forum".

Hmm...... Hmmm.....
Due to conversion factors of DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone), it can/will be suppressive in ways to your HPTA. You're looking for a way to increase your own serum endogenous test, right?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Yes 100% thats it but how does DHEA cause suppression (Hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis)? Thats a big question. If it does then .... :shock: !!!!!

I'm with you on your products I'm arguing that this is PCT-based.

Prove me wrong.

Oh please remind me to remove my sig. ... its even annoying me.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes 100% thats it but how does DHEA cause suppression (Hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis)? Thats a big question. If it does then .... :shock: !!!!!

Prove me wrong.

I actually like your sig, lol! :D

Anytime you're introducing either an exogenous active hormone, or a prohormone into your body it, can/will cause endogenous hormonal suppression. Keep in mind that the degree can greatly vary due to many factors such as, the compound that's used (its pharmacological make-up being significant), the dosage applied, and the overall length of time taken.

DHEA will convert through steroidogenic enzymes (whether in the skin or the gi tract) to Androstenediol/Androstenedione, and then to Testosterone and/or Estrogen. You body's hormonal environment acts on a negative feedback mechanism in terms of its regulation/secretion. When there is an outside source contributing to serum testosterone and estrogen levels, your body will respond accordingly in an attempt to maintain homeostasis.

The hormonal negative feedback mechanism kicks into gear when it senses that exogenous forms of a circulating androgen and/or estrogen are being demonstrated. Aromatizable compounds demonstrate higher levels of circulating estrogen levels which tend to be more suppressive on the HPTA dynamic via the negative feedback loop. That's why many hormones that are not able to convert to estrogens have been known to be 'not as' suppressive to the HPTA dynamic (this does NOT apply to all compounds though; progestin based compounds also being a different ballgame in ways.)

Now as i said, there are many factors that can/will determine the degree of suppression. If your DHEA is used at a fairly low dose, or for a reasonably short amount of time, i doubt that any significant suppression dynamic would be present. I'm just speaking from the fact that DHEA will convert, and has the potential to suppress your endogenous production.

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Prove me wrong.

Yeah, we detected pretty high increases in androgens from the Dermacrine testers... so we know that DHEA is causing suppression.

-Eric

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Although I'm not convinced/have not seen evidence that transdermal trans-resveratrol leads to high blood plasma levels of trans-resveratrol (hint pp? I think It would greatly boost your sales towards the anti-aging crowd), I must say SA is a very high quality product you will actually feel working very fast. One of the best libido/well being boosters I've tried, not the strongest but it never fails, whether being on pct or not. A sure shot so to say ;)

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Okay thanks. Yeah my testo levels have jumped alot.

I use a fairly complicated stack, i.e. its not down to one thing, but DHEA did have a much bigger impact than I expected. I'll stack against icariin.

Right that makes things a bit different. What you are saying is even I'm in a sort of PH sort of cycle and need PCT. I'm a bit surprised because the US anti-aging market is completely nuts about DHEA, so I didn't think it would make much difference - I'm just not that old.

Errh.... this isn't really the right section but is HGH subject to a similar feedback loop? :S

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Although I'm not convinced/have not seen evidence that transdermal trans-resveratrol leads to high blood plasma levels of trans-resveratrol (hint pp? I think It would greatly boost your sales towards the anti-aging crowd), I must say SA is a very high quality product you will actually feel working very fast. One of the best libido/well being boosters I've tried, not the strongest but it never fails, whether being on pct or not. A sure shot so to say ;)
Right I'm on ball on this one. The dosing I was reading was 4g per day! $8 per day. Thats more than my stack per day put together (more or less).

Are you dosing via the buccal route (mouth lining). Transdermal makes sense, alot of sense if its <500MW (molecular weight) due to the bio-availability problem.

It does a safe bet indeed. Deffinately to be investigated.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Right I'm on ball on this one. The dosing I was reading was 4g per day! $8 per day. Thats more than my stack per day put together (more or less).

Are you dosing via the buccal route (mouth lining). Transdermal makes sense, alot of sense if its <500MW (molecular weight) due to the bio-availability problem.

It does a safe bet indeed. Deffinately to be investigated.
At this moment I take 99% t-res orally @ 5mg/kg BW. I'm using SA from time to time. At imminst people have raised doubts about trans resveratrol actually making it into the bloodstream without "being used up" in the layers of the skin and then at a fast enough rate to create a spike high enough to activate sirt1. I have not found any study so far measuring blood plasma levels after transdermal application. Same goes for IBE's Reverse. Would be nice to see something like that. If SA woul provide that I would immediately ditch my oral trans-res and never look back again.

B

Black Saint

Awards
Is there any produce in the world that will increase my Libido without making my hair fail out. I used T-1 and it increased Libido but shed hair ...the sustain 1 recovery stack i got from t-1 in libido went away. I now have tren 1 but if i take it I will probably be bald at end of stack...so looks like my choices are Libido or bald, I want both Libido and hair lol

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
All this stuff on this forum is safe.

Normally someone posts disapproval when e.g. prohormone crops up.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Is there any produce in the world that will increase my Libido without making my hair fail out. I used T-1 and it increased Libido but shed hair ...the sustain 1 recovery stack i got from t-1 in libido went away. I now have tren 1 but if i take it I will probably be bald at end of stack...so looks like my choices are Libido or bald, I want both Libido and hair lol
Dude, I hope you're aware that 1-T and 1-T-Tren are steroids. This sort of sounds like you dont know what you're taking. Steroids mess around with your libido, they mess with it while taking them, and they can mess with it for months after you stop taking them. Hell they can even kill it permanently if you go really wrong on them.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I am currently on PCT with SA. My stack was this.....
CYCLE:
Dermacrine (weeks 1-4)
Phyto-test (weeks 1-4)
Lean Xtreme (weeks 1-4)
CLA (weeks 1-6)

PCT:
SA (Weeks 5-8)
Powerfull (weeks 5-8)
CLA (Weeks 5-8)
Lean xtreme (weeks 5-6....thought after 6weeks, i should take a rest from this)
green mag

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally, I am currently on PCT with SA. My stack was this.....
CYCLE:
Dermacrine (weeks 1-4)
Phyto-test (weeks 1-4)
Lean Xtreme (weeks 1-4)
CLA (weeks 1-6)

PCT:
SA (Weeks 5-8)
Powerfull (weeks 5-8)
CLA (Weeks 5-8)
Lean xtreme (weeks 5-6....thought after 6weeks, i should take a rest from this)
green mag
How's your PCT going, bud?

Jotan

Jotan

Awards
Hi,

I wondered if Trauma/Eric could be kind enough to comment on my query concerning the XHMS and hCG as I have ordered and plan to use them soon (I also have nolva but don't plan on using unless needed). I'm new to this so please excuse any obvious oversights.

Having read the articles on Primordial (Clomid & Nolvadex - The Dark Side and hCG - Unraveled) I decided to use the TRS stack after 1-t tren (2 tubes, 6 weeks) and have nolva on standby just in case.

The hCG article states LH levels are rapidly decreased by the 2nd day of steroid administration. I have followed many 1-tt logs and some users are reporting testicular atrophy which in my limited understanding is indicative to a loss of function; this is whilst using SA as directed.

I ordered hCG powder to administer sublingually @ 100iu daily with my theory being I can avoid any shutdown/atrophy - damage.

I also read this anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/125140-definitive-guide-post.html#post1951681 which states hCG isn't needed for a cycle less than 6 weeks.

How can damage begin to the testes after 2 days yet hCG which prevents damage is not needed unless your cycle is over 6 weeks?

Can you please advise the use of hCG with the XHMS and if it isn't needed why? I'm only 26 and I'd like children in the future...

Thanks

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Going great. I never really felt any side effect at all with the dermacrine. I am running the SA right now and everything is going great. No side effects in any way. Strength is up. I actually think is takes a little over a week for the SA to kick in....maybe its just me though.

Looking into recomping with forskohlii + other goodies in a few weeks

thanks trauma
msucurt

How's your PCT going, bud?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine (Primodeal) - (DHEA and pregnanolone transdermal) is being lumped together with a prohormone (Lean Xtreme). Perhaps its really potent, okay well my perspective of DHEA as an "anti-aging" supplement appears to have taken a 'knock on the head'.

Okay you are classing DHEA as a 'cycle'. I can understand why pregnanolone is considered 'in cycle'.

Actually the pro-hormone content o "Lean Xtreme" is probably low.