Dosages and dosing schedule

cavtrooper96

Awards
Hey all! Starting a new diet workout routine for strength and endurance and to lean out a bit. I am wondering if you all could provide any input on the dosages and times that I am taking them. I just want to make sure I am not taking too little/too much and am not taking 2+ at the same time that might interfere with eachother's bioavailability. Of course I will have the occasional protein shake and bar through out the day between meals as needed.

Wake up B4 cardio:6am
Albuterol 4mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine 1g
Arginine AKG 1.5g
Beta Alanine 2g
Yohimbine HCL 20mg
BCAA's 1g
Glutamine 5g

B4 Breakfast:8am
Multi v
Green Tea
Coleus Forskholii (20%) 100mg
Taurine 1g
Acetyl L-Carnitine 1g
Glutamine 5g

Lift weights b4 lunch:1pm
Albuterol 4mg
Green tea
Acetyl L-Carnitine 1g
Arginine AKG 1.5g
BCAA's 1g
Taurine 1g

B4 dinner: 6pm
Albuterol 4mg
Taurine 1g
Beta Alanine 2g

B4 Bed:10p
Fish oil 2g
Multi V
Arginine AKG 1.5g
Glutamine 5g
ZMA

Jay Madden

Jay Madden

Awards
Well, if you are only taking 1g of BCAAs at a time, you're wasting your time. They are best during or after a workout anyway and most see better results with 10-20g in that window. I don't understand the taurine at all. Taurine is one of those supplements that people went ape-**** over mostly because Red Bull put it in their energy drink and made millions. Is the albuterol for asthma? Everything else looks 'ok' although I'm kind of meh about the glutamine; did nothing for me, but some like Poliquin swear by it (in mega-high doses anyway).

I hope this helps a little.

imenraged

Awards
Well, if you are only taking 1g of BCAAs at a time, you're wasting your time. They are best during or after a workout anyway and most see better results with 10-20g in that window. I don't understand the taurine at all. Taurine is one of those supplements that people went ape-**** over mostly because Red Bull put it in their energy drink and made millions. Is the albuterol for asthma? Everything else looks 'ok' although I'm kind of meh about the glutamine; did nothing for me, but some like Poliquin swear by it (in mega-high doses anyway).

I hope this helps a little.
Agree with everything here, plus more then occassional protein would be a good idea. What about creatine?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I would make the dosing and dosages as follows (i ammended the one you wrote out)

Wake up B4 cardio:6am
Albuterol 4mg
Acetyl L-Carnitine 1g
Arginine AKG 1.5g
Beta Alanine 2g
Yohimbine HCL 20mg
BCAA's 20g (sipped before during and after)

B4 Breakfast:8am
Multi v
Green Tea
Taurine 1g
Acetyl L-Carnitine 1g
Glutamine 10g

Lift weights b4 lunch:1pm
Albuterol 4mg
Green tea
Acetyl L-Carnitine 1g
Arginine AKG 3g
BCAA's 20g
Glutamine 10g
Taurine 2g
Creatine 5g
Beta Alanine 3g

B4 dinner: 6pm
Albuterol 4mg
Taurine 1g

B4 Bed:10p
Fish oil 2g
Multi V
Arginine AKG 1.5g
Glutamine 5g
ZMA[/QUOTE]

cavtrooper96

Awards
I would make the dosing and dosages as follows (i ammended the one you wrote out)
I appreciate the input. That helps alot. You wouldn't have any glutamine pre-workout? I was thinking that would help since I do heavy cardio on an empty stomach. I usually get my HR to 180BPM and never less than 150 and for 30-60 min.

Oh and I meant 10g of BCAA's I just cut and pasted quickly and didnt notice. Thanks for picking that up!

I thank everyone else for their suggestions as well.