Methyl 1-D & Liquid Masterdrol

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I found a great deal on this package. I know it is the new formula and does not compare to the older formula but the warnings on the side scare me. Hair loss, hyperextension, acne, etc. Should I really expect problems from this? Only 22.00 dollar for the pack. Funny thing is on the vitamin shoppe website it does not show any of those side affects and say's it is safe.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I found a great deal on this package. I know it is the new formula and does not compare to the older formula but the warnings on the side scare me. Hair loss, hyperextension, acne, etc. Should I really expect problems from this? Only 22.00 dollar for the pack. Funny thing is on the vitamin shoppe website it does not show any of those side affects and say's it is safe.
well they are pro-hormones, basically steroids.

Of course vtamin shoppe and GNC would say their safe, they live on lies :D

But you should be fine, take this to the anabolics section for some good advice, also we have an LG sub forum, where their reps could really chime in for you!

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
well they are pro-hormones, basically steroids.

Of course vtamin shoppe and GNC would say their safe, they live on lies :D

But you should be fine, take this to the anabolics section for some good advice, also we have an LG sub forum, where their reps could really chime in for you!
Even the new formula is pro-hormone? I thought they were unable to sell this in stores.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Even the new formula is pro-hormone? I thought they were unable to sell this in stores.
They can definitely sell pro hormones in stores:nervous: privately owned supplement shops usually have a crap load of PH/DS on the shelves. Though the owners there can usually give somewhat decent advice on being safe and what to do. On the other hand some of em seem to have an IQ of 5

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
The container does not explain the best times for this. Should I take it on empty stomach or full stomach?

Before a workout? If so how long before a workout?

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Thats not the issue.. the issue is taking it for the right amount of time: IE a 3-4 week cycle of masterdrol should be good.. If I were to give advice as to what time to take it.. it'd be make sure it's the same time every day. No real idea if food lowers or increases absorption.. but grapefruit juice is supposed to help increase availability if that means anything to you.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The container does not explain the best times for this. Should I take it on empty stomach or full stomach?

Before a workout? If so how long before a workout?
take with meals, M1D @ 6/day and MMv2 at 3/day