Ox

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well since many of the new Citrulline Malate products coming out I guess I had to try one.

First thing I like about OX is that its tablets. Its not liquid or powder or anthing you have to measure out or worry about taste.

I started 2 days ago and the first thing I noticed was pump (of course). I am using it with V-12 and the pump was actually painful at times (more than just with V-12 alone). I did tri's today and they felt like they were exploding.

I'll post more results when I see them. So far, so good.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Good **** bro, looking forward to this thread thats for sure.... How much was it, how many servings, etc...?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Increased pumps again today an also an increase in endurance and energy overall. I'm liking this.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Painful like M1T pumps? I've taken V12 a couple times by itself and I wasn't too thrilled.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, and they seem fuller too. But even I'm not immune to placebo (nobody is) so we'll see in time.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
BAC has reasonably priced Citruline powder I might make a mix with it, Arginine/OKG and creatine mono but I'll wait to see if Bobo explodes first :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I've been off creatine products for a while now so its tough to tell if its from the Ox or V-12. It seems the pump is fuller and better and I have more energy during my workouts (which is a problem because I drag ass after 45 minutes). I worked out a little over an hour today and felt energized and full as hell. So that part I really like...

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds great Bobo, I've been curious about this stuff for awhile and have been hearing conflicting things. I'm gonna trial it when I start doing field work next month and see how it does for hard core hiking/climbing/scrambling. I need something to help me recover fast since I have no off days for 4-8 days in a row. I'd really like to keep my gains as well this summer.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
It's probably one of those "if you have to ask then you can't afford it" (or "...then you don't want to know") moments.... :D

ManBeast

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well for shits and giggles then. Iam not going to take it, but I like getting info on stuff.

Bigmac

Awards
What other brands are out there besides Ergopharm????

GhostfaceKillah

GhostfaceKillah

Awards
What other brands are out there besides Ergopharm????
SAN Ox and supposedly Joey from SAN is putting out a CM product under his new company MAN (Metabolic Augmenting Nutrition) called BODY OCTANE.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing new to report. Did chest today and strenght was up but nothing that significant. Energy/endurance was still there though which I liked a lot.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I thought this product was soley for aerobic exercise not anaerobic?

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Why would you think that?
I'm just that smart :D

Nah... PA's write up on it

"Citrulline Malate – “Aerobic Creatine???”

As I explained, creatine works by supporting and enhancing the anaerobic production of energy in the muscle. Unfortunately, it does nothing to address the production of aerobic energy in the muscle.

This is where citrulline malate comes in. Citrulline malate has been shown to increase aerobic ATP production in the muscle by 34%! The result is a marked decrease in fatigue and a substantial increase in aerobic exercise performance. Citrulline malate does this in part by stimulating the removal and utilization for energy of the lactic acid formed during anaerobic glycolysis.

Citrulline malate works synergistically with creatine in another way as well. After exercise your creatine phosphate levels are depleted and it takes a while for the free creatine in your muscles to be rephosphorylated. With citrulline malate, the rate of phosphocreatine recovery after exercise is increased by 20%! This means that you recover more quickly between weight training sessions giving yourself a better opportunity to grow faster. "

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: Biggest difference I see is endurance and energy throughout my workout. I did legs tonight and I can say that I felt mch better than I usually do during a leg workout. I actually got through the sets withouth feeling like I was going to die (which I usually do lifting legs). Strenght was up (increased reps mostly) and energy throughout the workout was great. Anything that helps me with a leg workout is gold in my eyes. I am liking this prodcut so far. Pumps are still there and I definelty feel slightly fuller. We'll see as time goes on.

Assertive_guy

Awards
Bobo, I have never heard of this stuff before. It sounds awesome!! Where can I buy it cheaply?? ...and is there anything else youd recommend reading before I take it?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should be able to get it anywhere that sells SAN's products. ITs recommeded that creatine should be used along with it.

UPDATE: Had a GREAT tri's workout today. Is it me or do you always feel these tihng in your tri's? My arms felt like they were going to explode. I'm really liking this stuff now....

The one thing I noticed that sometimes when using products like this the pump is so intense it sometimes feel counterproductive because you can't complete full reps. The thing is with this is that you get that pump but don't lose flexibility and you get a full range of motion even those it feels like your exploding. Its strange but something I noticed on leg and tri workouts.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
The thing is with this is that you get that pump but don't lose flexibility and you get a full range of motion even those it feels like your exploding. Its strange but something I noticed on leg and tri workouts.
That's a definite plus. Have you worked bis on this yet? For me that is the muscle that seems to suffer the most when the pump gets intense. I usually couldn't complete my full workout.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Tunlikelytoad, Okay, I see what you mean now, I did not see that before.

Bump NP, the same happens to me w/ bi's. If I stretch them afterwards, they get even worse for some reason, it's odd. Many times I have dropped my post-w/o shake all over the floor. :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing real new to report but the energy and pumps continue.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
You're taking 3 caps 2X/day?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
so it's been what, 22nd through the 6th or so yeah? pumps still intense (noticably more so than with just creatine, far as you can tell?), and lastly I feel you on the crazy tri pumps Bobo :D

Zeus

Awards
How big are the tablets? I have wanted to try one of these types of products but i hate taking huge pills. Are they bigger than the gnc multi vitamin?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are fairly large.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so it's been what, 22nd through the 6th or so yeah? pumps still intense (noticably more so than with just creatine, far as you can tell?), and lastly I feel you on the crazy tri pumps Bobo :D
Yeah it hasn't changed much. I like the energy/endurance it seems to give me better though. Pump to me doesn't always mean better gains, but thats another debate...Its a great combo with creatine.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Do you think adding it to a plasma expander like NOZ or Swole would be over board? It may stabilize the pump for a longer period of time, IMO.

Bigmac

Awards
For a non-creatine responder, would it be the same to use Swole v2, instead of normal creatine, or would the effects be less?

Trew

Awards
Just thought I'd share my experience since I've now used StaminO2 and Ox.

For a month, I did StaminO2 without feeling anything more than a slight increase in endurance. After that, I didn't think it was at all worth the money.

However, a friend told me that Ox was working great for him, so after a week of being off StaminO2, I started Ox. I'm not sure if the overall feeling I got from Ox was part of a cumulative effect of having taken StaminO2 for a month prior (although I had doubted this because I did have a week off), but the difference was very dramatic.

All I can say is that Ox is giving me results similar to the ones Bobo posted, and I plan on sticking with that brand in the future.

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
is the dosing like creatine where you have to take it everyday or can you simply take a serving before a run and expect to see increased stamina?

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I think I might just try this out for the first couple weeks of my next PCT. I always feel like I'm getting a **** workout post cycle because you get ferocious pumps while on, and then those first 2 weeks off the pump is non-existent. I'd be thankful for the extra endurance in the gym during these times too, but I'd be using it mostly for the pump as a mental thing.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Gonna try adding some Xanthoparmelia to my NOZ for PCT workouts. Hopefully I won't explode.

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
how many tabs in the bottle and how long does 1 bottle last, i may take this pct. to try and help with keeping some mass on. should you take it for a month at a time or just as long as you want to?

thanks

ckbuddha

Awards
looks like 3 per serving, 60 serving per bottle. 180 tabs total.

musclescientist

Awards
You guys might want to consider increasing the dosage to 12 grams per day.

RippedUp

Awards
I am doing very well on 6g per day.

I'll try 9g and see whether it goes even better.

musclescientist

Awards
Bobo & Rippedup,

From 0-10 how would you rate OX and why?

RippedUp

Awards
ms

I would give OX about 8/10 because

- I can really feel a difference; I am able to do more reps with the same weights I usually used
- The weights seem lighter
- I haven't been monitoring my weight very consistently, but I am about 3lbs heavier than before I started OX (about 4 weeks ago)

good_guye28

Awards
  • Established
ive started the ox too but i have some questions,

i workout in the morning at about 830 is it ok to take your first dose about 730 or do you think that is too soon?????

also would it be ok to take ephedrine with this product? i read on the bottle about not taking it if you have high blood pressure and i know that ephedrine can raise your BP so would it be dangerous to take both?

btw: i worked tri's 2 days ago and my arms still feel pumped. i am using this as part of my pct. i started using v-12 2 times per day, nolva, and ox.......

thanks for the info bro's