High Dose Coleus forskohlii

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How high have you guys gone with the dosing on this stuff? I LOVED it when USPLabs was doing the 50mg caps, so i just order 60g's i think it was from Nutraplanet, i wanna try 150mg+.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I've always responded very well to it, or anything that has it in it. When taking it straight, it wasn't over 100 mg per day. Great stuff as long as your sure your getting the well made versions.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Well made or well extracted?
Hehe, ya got me there, should have said "Well extracted." Can I be greedy and get both, a well made and well extracted product?

Flaw

Flaw

Awards
  • Established
I've seen great results from 250mg standarized to 25mg forslean 2x a day. I just stick with that..

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've seen great results from 250mg standarized to 25mg forslean 2x a day. I just stick with that..
300-400 mg of the 20% extract yields some awesome results- that comes out to 60-80 mg/day of pure forskolin

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Well when Bolic was around i was doing 2 caps a day so 100mg and i think it was 6 weeks or so i ran it and i was getting awesome recomping from it. If i find now benefit from the higher doses i'll just stay on 100mg till i use it all up.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I've ordered some custom capsule caps with 100 mg 20% extract, 143 mg na-rala and some gse, should do nice things for me!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ordered some custom capsule caps with 100 mg 20% extract, 143 mg na-rala and some gse, should do nice things for me!
I was checking out this combo, what is your plan for taking this, twice a day? What gse are you referring to, grape seed or guarana seed extract?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Im interested in this also. Give more details. Something we could cap, or best left to custom capsule? Dosages?

Also, does NP carry forskohlii. I couldnt find the link. Also, please excuse my ignorance , but is there a difference between forskohlii and forslean? (is this just different branding names for the same compound?)

thanks

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take the powder straight - doesn't taste that bad. So you could cap it if you want, but it's not absolutely necessary.

NP carries it, search Coleus, it'll come up.

Forslean is a tradmark extract of C. Forskohlii, and Forskolin is the active.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
I've gone as high as 200mg pure weighing around 160 lbs. IMO it is best used in 2 week cycles before down-regulation/adaption occurs. Boost in strength, recomp via increase thyroid output and more vascularity/muscle density are all evident.

What would you suggest to stack this with for a fun summer recomp?

Forskohlii(100-150mg/day)
TTA (3g/day)
RK (?)

other supplements to think about
CLA
green tea
ALCAR
Lean Xtreme

Just trying to throw some ideas around
Vat Attack! fits in there nicely!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I stack it with Meltdown, Sesamin, CLA, and fish oil. I get the forskolin form Lean Extreme. I only do 2 caps of Meltdown and 2 caps of Lean Extreme, not the recommended 3, and I space them out. I taper off the Lean Extreme though. That stack always works very well for me,a dn I do it for like 3-4 weeks.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
I was checking out this combo, what is your plan for taking this, twice a day? What gse are you referring to, grape seed or guarana seed extract?
Im interested in this also. Give more details. Something we could cap, or best left to custom capsule? Dosages?
Grape Seed Extract.

I've ordered 1500 pills with custom capsule containing:

Biotin (Biotin) 100 MCG 33%
Coleus Forskohlii (20% forskolin) 100 MG N/A
Na R-Alpha Lipoic Acid (NaR-ALA) 143 MG N/A
Grape Seed Extract (95% OPC) 90 MG N/A

I'm probably going to take 2 a day together with ALCAR (Anarchy Stack).

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
So i'm doing roughly 200mg/day with an extra 25mg when i take 2 Recreate before morning cardio. As long as i space it apart i'm not getting the shits, i have been getting more gas though lol.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
So, what would you guys think of stacking these following...

forskohlii
TTA
Vat Attack

not sure if the following would be good to add......(i would assume these would stack well, or maybe it is going overboard.??)

CLA
Green Tea
Grape seed extract

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Green Tea and GSE are good year-round supps, not overboards. If taking TTA, be sure to get some extra potassium to prevent cramping. CLA, if you want, I'm not totally sold on it TBH.

endless

endless

Awards
  • Established
I got good results off of this compound. But ramp up slowly. As soon as I went over 50mg a day I got explosive dumps and loose stools. So I have to stick to 50mg max.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
So i'm doing roughly 200mg/day with an extra 25mg when i take 2 Recreate before morning cardio. As long as i space it apart i'm not getting the shits, i have been getting more gas though lol.
here's to a strong sphincter! :D

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Stevo....how would you dose this then?

forskohlii (100-150mg/day)
TTA (3g/day)
Vat Attack (3g/day)
Green Tea (1-2g/day)
CLA (6g/day)

Hmmmm...might be onto something here. I dont want an extreme cut, but something that will hold onto muscle , and basically "lean" me up. im 5'11/185, and pretty lean, but have just unwanted bf that i want to shed.

Or, who are we fooling.....would a good ole' ECY stack be pretty solid in itself???

thanks

Green Tea and GSE are good year-round supps, not overboards. If taking TTA, be sure to get some extra potassium to prevent cramping. CLA, if you want, I'm not totally sold on it TBH.

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
Try picking up some bulk PLCAR to add to that 1HP.

Thanks for the update Chaps; 200mg is a good dose for sure.
I'm stacking it with Alcar.

I've tried ordering Plcar but its always out of stock.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stevo....how would you dose this then?

forskohlii (100-150mg/day)
TTA (3g/day)
Vat Attack (3g/day)
Green Tea (1-2g/day)
CLA (6g/day)

Hmmmm...might be onto something here. I dont want an extreme cut, but something that will hold onto muscle , and basically "lean" me up. im 5'11/185, and pretty lean, but have just unwanted bf that i want to shed.

Or, who are we fooling.....would a good ole' ECY stack be pretty solid in itself???

thanks
3g of TTA is way too much. You're asking to cramp up with that high of a dose. 1g is plenty to do it's job in ppar-alpha activation.

Non-extreme cut stack with little sides/stims:
Forskolin (work up to tolerance)
TTA-1g split into 2 doses
Alpha-Y-9mg 2x/day
GTE-1g of EGCG split into 2-3 doses
RK-500mg 2x/day

Other things to play with:
Cortisol modulator-7-OH, b-Triol, Vat Attack
Appetite/Mood-Geranium (bulk caps, AMP)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
thanks rodja....always respect your input. I think i might just do this. I know this is more of a non-thermo cutting stack, but could i add anything to this to make it more of a recomp stack.....if not, ill just stick with the below...

Forskolin (work up to 100-150mg/day)
TTA (1g - split into 2 doses)
Alpha-Y (9mg...2x/day
EGCG (1g - split into 2x/day)
RK (500mg - split into 2x/day)
VAT ATTACK (3g/day)
CLA (6g/day)

3g of TTA is way too much. You're asking to cramp up with that high of a dose. 1g is plenty to do it's job in ppar-alpha activation.

Non-extreme cut stack with little sides/stims
Forskolin (work up to tolerance)
TTA-1g split into 2 doses
Alpha-Y-9mg 2x/day
GTE-1g of EGCG split into 2-3 doses
RK-500mg 2x/day

Other things to play with:
Cortisol modulator-7-OH, b-Triol, Vat Attack
Appetite/Mood-Geranium (bulk caps, AMP)

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does it have any benefit on FFA transportation or releasing?

BettrBdyMitch

BettrBdyMitch

Awards
Go on...I love some forskolin, but it's very hard to find a higher %-age extract.
Look at this below

BBB has c-bolic its 95% pure forslean and u only need to take 2 caps or 1 aday 25mg caps

dooooo it!

I do 50mg of 95% extract (which is our c-bolic) and I've been on a caloric deficit for a little summer cut. I've gained strength and leaned out, more vascularity and enjoying the results. Now I just gotta start hopping in the tanning bed in our office :)

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
Could you PM me or give the link to where you got the forslean
95% extract. THANKS!

Look at this below

I do 50mg of 95% extract (which is our c-bolic) and I've been on a caloric deficit for a little summer cut. I've gained strength and leaned out, more vascularity and enjoying the results. Now I just gotta start hopping in the tanning bed in our office :)

Mars1107

I wish i could take this.

I get pretty nauseous with it.

Anyone else get this, anyways to combat it?

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
rodja, what you think about the stack in a few posts above.

thanks

Yes, the additional cAMP helps to mobilize the FFA and it also helps with thyroid function.

endless

endless

Awards
  • Established
Thinking of bringing back bolic but on a new level.
That would be awesome. Your brand was the only one that I have used that let me dose 100 mg a day with no explosive colon issues!