Coming off 1-T Tren soon need advice please

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  200 lbs.

Coming off 1-T Tren soon need advice please

Guys Im currently on week 4 of taking 1-T Tren along with Jack3d along with Protein and Dieting and the results have been amazing! I have added easily 25 lbs to my bench and I feel much stronger than ever before. When I started out two years ago I could barely get 175 flat bench and now Im at my goal of 315! and 245 on incline! But I need help figuring out what to take next I really want to continue taking Jack3d but have read that I need to take a Testorerone Booster once coming off 1-T is this true? And if so what do you recommend I do I currently am 6'3 and 203lbs I have added 4 lbs of muscle since taking this stack.

Thanks for your help

2. Registered User

umm you should have had your PCT all set before even starting any type of PH but look at the Testosterone Recovery Stack offered by PP....the same company you got your 1-T Tren from
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Yeah talk to a Primordial rep.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by poptopop77 View Post
    umm you should have had your PCT all set before even starting any type of PH but look at the Testosterone Recovery Stack offered by PP....the same company you got your 1-T Tren from
    haha don't u love people who aren't bright? why would u wait till the last minute to find out what pct u might need?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mtwabo View Post
    Guys Im currently on week 4 of taking 1-T Tren along with Jack3d along with Protein and Dieting and the results have been amazing! I have added easily 25 lbs to my bench and I feel much stronger than ever before. When I started out two years ago I could barely get 175 flat bench and now Im at my goal of 315! and 245 on incline! But I need help figuring out what to take next I really want to continue taking Jack3d but have read that I need to take a Testorerone Booster once coming off 1-T is this true? And if so what do you recommend I do I currently am 6'3 and 203lbs I have added 4 lbs of muscle since taking this stack.

Thanks for your help
    way too research what u need for roids after already taking them. u need an AI a lot more than you need a test booster. u should get like someone said the PCT from primordial and u should have had nolva or clomid on hand during cycle in case of a gyno flair up. not to mention u have no support supps for BP, cholesterol or liver support. ur blood pressure is probably insane right now because of the 1-tren and jacked together. why someone would need pre workout energy while on roids doesn't seem to make any sense.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

what else is there to say but....

I wouldn't be surpised if this guy is nowhere near old enough, let alone responsible enough, to be using these products as well.

Research PCT bro....NOW....GO!
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    way too research what u need for roids after already taking them. u need an AI a lot more than you need a test booster. u should get like someone said the PCT from primordial and u should have had nolva or clomid on hand during cycle in case of a gyno flair up. not to mention u have no support supps for BP, cholesterol or liver support. ur blood pressure is probably insane right now because of the 1-tren and jacked together. why someone would need pre workout energy while on roids doesn't seem to make any sense.
    1500 posts and you still type like this while calling others "idiots"? wow.

You need a pre-workout because you get lethargic, a common side effect.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    1500 posts and you still type like this while calling others "idiots"? wow.

You need a pre-workout because you get lethargic, a common side effect.
    type like what? u get lethargic cause ur not eating enough carbs. u take a steroid without having a serm on hand or even anything for pct and ur talking crap about me? stuff like this gets banned like ephedrine because people who shouldn't be taking it or have no idea what they are doing kill themselves or cause damage because they didn't do it right. what happens if u finish ur cycle and u do order pct and it gets lost in the mail and u don't get it? then what ur up sh!t creek without a paddle
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    type like what?
    You can't even guess what I meant by that? You have no clue what grammar is?
    u get lethargic cause ur not eating enough carbs. u take a steroid without having a serm on hand or even anything for pct and ur talking crap about me? stuff like this gets banned like ephedrine because people who shouldn't be taking it or have no idea what they are doing kill themselves or cause damage because they didn't do it right. what happens if u finish ur cycle and u do order pct and it gets lost in the mail and u don't get it? then what ur up sh!t creek without a paddle
    Obviously he didn't do things in the right order, you could try helping him instead of calling him an idiot while simultaneously misspelling half your words and typing like a 14 year old girl.

Just saying.

mtwabo, primordial performance's TRS is an effective PCT, although you shouldn't push your cycle for too much longer.
  10. Registered User

Thread of the year. all that hard work gone

rule number 1

research

rule number 2

have everything you are ever gonna need way before you take your first dose of anything

you better get your pct in order and pay for overnight shipping

since your using 1-t

get ya some sustain alpha, or grap some topical formestane, reversitol there are lots of good otc alternatives out there today
    toes-on-the-nose.blogspot.com Deployed blogging
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by johnyq View Post
    You can't even guess what I meant by that? You have no clue what grammar is?

Obviously he didn't do things in the right order, you could try helping him instead of calling him an idiot while simultaneously misspelling half your words and typing like a 14 year old girl.

Just saying.

mtwabo, primordial performance's TRS is an effective PCT, although you shouldn't push your cycle for too much longer.
    first of all i did give advice on what to do and second of all i don't give a sh!t how i type on an internet message board. if u want a job as a grammar policeman then go be an english teacher
  12. Banned

For the price of the 1-Tren and only gaining 4 pounds, is it realy worth it? You can still get your PCT in order. Go to the Primordial threads and check there with what other users are doing. The reps there are quite good as well. Just find Eric, he will assist you. This post should be in the PH section as the product is not realy a dietary supplement.
    AZZA
  13. Registered User

You should pick up the TRS

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...ery-stack.html

Use Sustain Alpha the day after your last application of 1-T Tren. 6 pumps 5 days on 2 off.

Toco-8- 1 scoop in the morning

Endo-Amp Max - 1 scoop postworkout or in the morning on off days.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AZZA View Post
    For the price of the 1-Tren and only gaining 4 pounds, is it realy worth it? You can still get your PCT in order. Go to the Primordial threads and check there with what other users are doing. The reps there are quite good as well. Just find Eric, he will assist you. This post should be in the PH section as the product is not realy a dietary supplement.
    AZZA
    tren is more of a strength and cutting compound not a big mass gainer.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  184 lbs.

not true tren is a good mass gainer if diet is right
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nolva vs Clomid for PCT coming off of X-Tren and H-Drol
    By iMURK in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-19-2010, 01:43 AM
  2. Coming off a cut, soon; need advice.
    By abbazaba in forum Weight Loss