Real Gains, Animal Stak/Test, Multi and Creatine

Beastzilla

Awards
I'd appreciate it if someone could give me any tips/critiques on my planned routine. I am about 6 ft, 175 lbs. and pretty ectomorphic (thin bones, receding jaw, digestive troubles, anxiety, low blood pressure, etc.; after high school, went about 4-5 years without nearly any exercise and ate GARBAGE, mostly fried foods, and only went from around 140/150 to 160 tops). I have never really done hard muscle training as I used to be a soccer player, besides over the last few months. I began lifting in November, was at about 150 and got up to 170 by just eating a little cleaner and adding more protein. Took a few weeks off, then added weight gainer shakes with creatine, low-rep training, and was up to about 180 by April. Since then, did light lifting and more 30 min. runs. Exercise has been minimal the past 2 weeks and I'm at about 175 (without creatine water-weight) and decently cut.

My main concerns are about the diet/supplementing that I plan to include with my training.

Right now, I'm thinking of getting:
-Real Gains, taken about 2-3 times a day
-Creatine
-Super Nutrition Opti-Pak
-Animal Test and Animal Stak double cycled (due to my past bad diet affecting hormone production along with possibly natural thyroid problems)
(It won't let me link to the nutrition facts of these due to low post-count)

I am no expert on nutrition science, which is why I'm asking for some of ya'll to suggest additions/subtractions/alterations. I also work at Subway (that's right) and will make myself a lot of clean sandwiches there. I'll try to get about 300g of protein a day.

Since I have naturally low BP (good amount of head rushes, sensitive to cold, cold extremities; BP was 108/63 at the dentist's couple days ago), I am under the impression that vasodilators in NO would hurt rather than help me. Real Gains has arginine, which I tried before and it seemed to make my heart pound harder occasionally, which I now figure may have been from BP going even lower. Should I avoid vasodilators like that, get rid of Real Gains? Add more salt to the diet? Any natural vasoconstrictors I could add?

I'll be seeing a trainer in a few days to get a preliminary strength/body fat test, so I can update on that later. Then I'll have the training regimen set. I'm looking to gain strength and muscle mass mostly, but limiting the ultimate fat gain, which I understand might have to be focused on after with a cutting period. Also, I plan to get my hormone levels checked and a blood test when I see the doctor in about a week. So if that info could help with suggestions, let me know and I'll update ASAP.

Thoughts?