Isopure protein

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
Quick question...

My girlfriend needs more protein in her diet, and we are having trouble finding it. She can't stand any of the whey proteins I use. She has been eating "Pure Protein" bars lately, but is getting sick of them. She loves the Isopure drinks, but they are dang expensive. My question is...

Does the powdered Isopure protein mix up and taste like the liquid drinks I can buy at the stores?

Thanks,
Kevin

GNCPOV

Awards
Isopure powders are one of the easiest mixing proteins you can get. If she likes the Ready-To-Drinks (which I find atrocious), she should love the powders. If you're hesitant about buying a 3lb. tub to start with, try searching for a GNC or likewise that has the 20 individual serving boxes; at my store we often open them up and sell them individually for people to try.

If you have no luck though, try a safe one like vanilla and absolute worst case scenario, mix it in orange juice, it sounds strange, but it completely masks the taste.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isopure (Vanilla Flavor) is the best of the best

0 Carbs 0 Fat

nerkle3000

Awards
I have used the vanilla and chocolate isopure for a year or so now.. It mixes very easy and i think tastes great.. I agree with GNCPOV i think the liquid isopure drinks in the bottles are atrocious!! I bought one and threw it almost all away it was so bad i thought. But ya they mix up great and taste good for having 0 sugar and 0 carbs..

PennStateMuscle

PennStateMuscle

Awards
I'm a big fan of the Mango Peach Isopure. Mixes very easily and the taste is great. I'ts a nice change of pace compared to that of a traditional chocolate or vanilla.

Little tidbit, adding a little metamucil pink lemonade flavor actually kicks up the flavor a couple notches on this and you also get some added fiber.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mix with (Primordial Performance's Vitaberry Product) and she has the most powerful antioxidant shake ULTRA HEALTHY!

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
Thanks All! I will give it a try...if nothing else, I know I will use it...he!!, if I can choke down some of the other crap I buy, I'm sure this will be yummy!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or before spend some money look at www.trueprotein.com you can build your own protein this is awesome because you can add more types of proteins for your needs

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
you might want to check out Scivation's Whey protein. tastes awesome and it's cheap

drivehard

drivehard

Awards
  • Established
Thanks to everyone's advice. I got her the orange/strawberry/banana, and she LOVES it! Mixes clear, and tastes great according to her. Thanks again!

lubowen83

Awards
I think she should try Muscle Gauge Pure whey protein Isolate. It tastes good so she should like it. Its also a heck of a lot cheaper than the isopure drinks. Those drinks are great but they will cost you a grip. I get my Muscle Gauge free of shipping from Amazon, eBay, or muscle and strength