Mass FX + JW or DTP + Gylcobol + IGF2

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
So finished up PCT and looking for a combo this summer to take me into my fall bulking cycle. Was considering the what is listed in the title. Just wondering what people think about it or if they had any suggestions...

My other thought is to not use the JW, since I have heard it might actually have a androgen in it. Replacing it with Get Diesels, DTP when it comes out here in June. I thought about using Hyperdrol X-2 but figured there might be a better AI out there with some extra goodies that could help more. Both JW and DTP would contain an AI.

My thoughts are the anabolic/androgenic effects from Mass FX and either JW or DTP would combined nicely with the insulin effects from gylcobol and the GH effects of IGF2.

Also thought about throwing in Xfactor due to the AA but not really sold on it due to so many mixed reviews. Plus it would make it pretty pricey.

Probably looking to run the combo for 8-10 weeks so definately not looking for short 4 wk magic... wanna give it a fair shot.

I am currently 6'2" 190ish and around 6-7%bf. Looking to keep adding lean muscle for the summer time.

So help me out... tell me what you think... if you think I should change it let me know.