Can you bring supps on airlines?

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
I know this might not be the best section to ask this in, but I figured it would get the most views lol. I'm going to Jersey in the summer and would really like to keep my workouts as active as I can, even if running is as much as I can get in. I want to bring Cordygen Ultra VO2, Lean Xtreme and something like Yellow Gold. Lean Xtreme and a carb partitioner especially only because I know it's going to be hard for me to keep my eating habits in check; Tastee Subs, philly cheesesteaks, Rutger's Grease Trucks, drinking, you name it. Although I'm going to try as hard as I can to keep it in line.

Would there be any problems taking this on the airline? I would even put them all in ziploc bag because I know airlines are picky about a lot of things these days.

So pretty much, can I bring any kind supps, even multis? The "hardest" supp would be Lean Xtreme and I'm really hoping I can get that in.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Yes you can. however look at what you can bring in your Carry on baggage, that has specific guidelines (restrictions bla bla bla). You could put it in your suit case which will be better.
MK9

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes you can. however look at what you can bring in your Carry on baggage, that has specific guidelines (restrictions bla bla bla). You could put it in your suit case which will be better.
MK9
Put them in your suitcase. (If you're travelling domestically, there should be no problems taking any supplement anywhere).

F355

F355

Awards
  • Established
Suuhhhweeett, ya I figured domestically any supp should be straight. And I'll be packing them in my suitcase instead of my carry-on anyway so that's covered. Thanks guys, appreciate the input.

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
I know this might not be the best section to ask this in, but I figured it would get the most views lol. I'm going to Jersey in the summer and would really like to keep my workouts as active as I can, even if running is as much as I can get in. I want to bring Cordygen Ultra VO2, Lean Xtreme and something like Yellow Gold. Lean Xtreme and a carb partitioner especially only because I know it's going to be hard for me to keep my eating habits in check; Tastee Subs, philly cheesesteaks, Rutger's Grease Trucks, drinking, you name it. Although I'm going to try as hard as I can to keep it in line.

Would there be any problems taking this on the airline? I would even put them all in ziploc bag because I know airlines are picky about a lot of things these days.

So pretty much, can I bring any kind supps, even multis? The "hardest" supp would be Lean Xtreme and I'm really hoping I can get that in.
Is that Jersey in the Channel Islands or New Jersey -wish you guys had thought up your own names -you seem to have taken ours and put "new" in front of it (j/k)
New York , New York (state); New Hampshire just some off the top of my head

Is Christopher Columbus the man to blame or was it Sir Walter Raleigh?

Last edited:
fightercowboy

fightercowboy

Awards
  • Established
Definitely not a problem to take your supps. Just make sure you pack them properly and secure. Those TSA guys can sometimes really wreck your stuff in your suitcase. Almost everytime I fly I have one of those slips saying it was inspected by TSA and my clothes are all unfolded and look like an animal went wild in there. I'd use the zip lock bags that actually have the zipper thing and not the normal style where you push the two sides together to make them green. Roll it up as tight as possible without air inside and put a rubber band around it, or a few.